PDA

View Full Version : Why are there still bugs in this game that were in the beta

Rolling Thunder
04-07-2013, 05:31 PM
When items started vanishing in the beta I got really worried. Then trion said it was an old beta and these issues had already been patched. Now I've had 3 items a purple ar a purple shield and an orange Lmg just ****ing disappear. I've submitted a ticket in game and on their website and have been completely ignored. I never thought I would ever say this but this customer support is worse than EA's and trion should be ashamed.

Ainrehtea
04-07-2013, 05:37 PM
Sometimes, fixing something is hard. The problems with fixing bugs is trying not to break something Major in the process. Give it time things will eventually be fixed but it's better than say, fixing Vanishing items but then getting a bug where you can't shoot any guns.

I can understand your frustration, knowing Trion they're trying their best to get solutions(I played RIFT from day 1, I know how things went there, which was fairly rough until they sorted most things out).

Rolling Thunder
04-07-2013, 05:48 PM
I understand all that its just the fact they've never responded to any of my tickets that frustrates me.

Taaltos
04-07-2013, 05:49 PM
I understand all that its just the fact they've never responded to any of my tickets that frustrates me.

They have 8+ pages of patch notes coming for the 15th.

Patience my friend.

Kemba
04-07-2013, 05:50 PM
Given the fact that they're running this across PS3, PC and Xbox, they probably have in the high tens of thousands of support tickets. Give them time to do their jobs.