PDA

View Full Version : General Upgrades

Karn Silver Golem
04-28-2017, 11:42 PM
I would wanna ask if it can be possible for an easier way for many of us to play with so less people online many times to be possible if maps can be "open" access. I don't know if somebody else has difficulties to access due to very few people availablity or inability to socialize and group to play co-ops. My concern is because I have to do my daily contracts of Chimera faction and have been having this difficulty as many players dont have dlc (or thats what I think). It would be awesome to all maps to be accesible as the rest of co-op maps (season 2 and 3) and to be able to add the rest to the list because I know there are more game missions that could be replayed. Like some sidemissions...season missions...etc...and playing old maps (as same as pvp maps) without the requirement to have a certain amount of players to begin them would be very good to everybody. Just take it as an idea as maybe other players may feel same.

Johnny Gatt
04-29-2017, 09:29 PM
I agree. Co-op maps can be tough to get into, especially during events. If you go into a quick match for an expedition it will load you in solo. The co-op versions of story missions will also load you in solo. Most high ego players can handle running an expert co-op map solo if no other players join. It is time to remove the four player requirement to queue a co-op.

OokamiXIII
04-30-2017, 04:31 AM
This is exactly why I don't do co-op, I don't have time to wait for 3 to decide to join, particularly as my gaming time is quite limited.

ratpie
04-30-2017, 06:32 AM
i wish they could add a lobby to co-ops / expeditions.
that show other players trying to complete and show password (for guildmates)
non password protected rooms (for randoms).

i dont have any trouble doing quick match co-ops, i ran mabee 50 yesterday on and off for arkforge.

during the event try to do after server reset at 2pm central, most people will try to get them done even with events going on.