PDA

View Full Version : **new nano!**

doctordabs
04-29-2017, 07:18 AM
(suggestion)
HYDRO NANO
Aplifies Electro Attacks, nullifies OPPONENT fire attacks, causes bio pools to be spread out and amplified as water would affect oil slicks....
, causes syphon not to proc from opponent incoming fire, prevents you from jumping and lasts 5 seconds. can be rolled off
friendly incindeary attacks are unaffected but allow initial incindary procs to happen more often
additionally slows down the impact of enemy fire, and reduces the range at which enemy explosives hit you by 20%
there are up-sides and down-sides to each nano.. i made sure to add those here too

Icon.. simple blue drop maybe a hint of green to it...
Sound.. well that's easy to find...
Graphic - slightly modified electric graphic with a lower sprite count could work.
Engine details - Rip code from electric nano and modify from there?

SMOKE GRENADES WOULD BE AMAZING FOR PVP TOO

Altras
04-29-2017, 08:29 AM
Bring back corrosive! Viva la revolution!

Miss Carter
04-29-2017, 08:51 AM
I would like to see an air nano. It could move enemies around, knock them over etc.

Celestial_Queen
04-29-2017, 02:22 PM
This would be cool nano.

MasterProtector
04-29-2017, 02:45 PM
I would like to see an air nano. It could move enemies around, knock them over etc.

reminds me of the bullrush but i cant recall if they removed its effect from pvp, also was the fourth perk of chimera synergy but that hasnt worked in some time.

Corless
04-29-2017, 10:04 PM
reminds me of the bullrush but i cant recall if they removed its effect from pvp, also was the fourth perk of chimera synergy but that hasnt worked in some time.

The knock back rate has been decreased, but is currently at 5% for pvp

Theocrat
04-29-2017, 10:21 PM
Way too complicated, the way you have it interacting with other nano's would be a programming nightmare that would take way too much money to implement and would be chalk full of bugs like the recent bio glitch that nails you to the ground.

Finalkiller
04-30-2017, 12:45 AM
Would be better a new expo or game mode or maybe fix the servers -_-

Zoomer12
04-30-2017, 01:29 AM
*Electromagnetic*
Shots from these weapons penetrate through the target, damaging up to 1 more target for 50%damage*
Projectile weapons have their projectile speed increased 50% and do not penetrate target.

Perk *Penetrated shot damages up to 1,2,3 more targets*
Perk *Damage to other targets beyond initial now do 60,70,80% damage*

ratpie
05-01-2017, 09:21 AM
how about a cheese burger gun were the enemys get so fat they explode into candy, like a pinata.