PDA

View Full Version : Missing Inventory Items after Server Reset

blackthunder00
04-07-2013, 05:37 PM
The servers were just reset and now I'm missing a good portion of guns that were in my inventory prior to the reset. Has this happened to anyone else? Am I going to get my stuff back?

Rolling Thunder
04-07-2013, 05:51 PM
has happened to me multiple times and ive submitted tickets and never got a response.

blackthunder00
04-07-2013, 06:36 PM
Damn. That's no good. I really like this game but if situations like this keep occurring, I may have to put it down for awhile.

raven
04-07-2013, 06:52 PM
ive been playing since launch and i really enjoy the game, but after today im quitting till this game gets fixed.
1st this morning I buy myself a sweet tier4 box hopping for a orange weapon , but guess what I got instead, ABSOLUTLY NOTHING!! took my 64 key tough , but wait theres more , I decide to keep playing after the tier 4 box screwed me of my keys and loot and qeue up for a co op map with some buddys. i load the scrren and notice my best weapon has disapeard! FFS u gotta be kidding! a loot driven game that has your best loot vanish into thin air! lmao what a joke! i could handle the bugs/freezez/crashes i could even handle the ignorant kids driving around in doges at arkfalls making it lag even more lol but having my hard won loot disappear or lockboxes giving me sweet F!@#$ all is when i say goodbye.
i really hope trion gets this game fixed because it has SOOO MUCH POTENTIAL

rhodezie
04-07-2013, 07:01 PM
ive been playing since launch and i really enjoy the game, but after today im quitting till this game gets fixed.
1st this morning I buy myself a sweet tier4 box hopping for a orange weapon , but guess what I got instead, ABSOLUTLY NOTHING!! took my 64 key tough , but wait theres more , I decide to keep playing after the tier 4 box screwed me of my keys and loot and qeue up for a co op map with some buddys. i load the scrren and notice my best weapon has disapeard! FFS u gotta be kidding! a loot driven game that has your best loot vanish into thin air! lmao what a joke! i could handle the bugs/freezez/crashes i could even handle the ignorant kids driving around in doges at arkfalls making it lag even more lol but having my hard won loot disappear or lockboxes giving me sweet F!@#$ all is when i say goodbye.
i really hope trion gets this game fixed because it has SOOO MUCH POTENTIAL

on a tier 2 box 3% chance of orange tier 3 5% chance of orange and tier 4 8% chance