PDA

View Full Version : Problem with Mass Extinction Rolls

MikeyXombiee
05-05-2017, 09:56 AM
I've wasted 400 arkforge so far and only been able to get 3 of the same rolls 6 times. It wont flip oj tier to any other roll. Im trying to get mag. How many shots max can Mass Extinct have ? Xbox 360, Gamer Tag : Mikey Zombiee

DEATHBRINGER210
05-05-2017, 10:19 AM
this is why i have said putting a t4 mag rolls is a waste . i was wondering if you could roll mag any where else .

Antony Harrist
05-05-2017, 10:20 AM
It's already got a purple mag roll hasn't it?

DEATHBRINGER210
05-05-2017, 10:26 AM
we know . we want t6 mag or oj mag. and a better t4 roll

Mckllrx
05-05-2017, 10:46 AM
You'll never get a oj or higher mag roll,the t4 mag will always stay the same

MikeyXombiee
05-05-2017, 12:21 PM
Can you explain why please? Ive been able to do it on a Non JP Mass but not this one. I realllly dont wanna be stuck with 9 shots instead of 10-11. I paid a lotta Scrip for this thing.

Mckllrx
05-05-2017, 12:40 PM
Can you explain why please? Ive been able to do it on a Non JP Mass but not this one. I realllly dont wanna be stuck with 9 shots instead of 10-11. I paid a lotta Scrip for this thing.

Because t4 rolls are unique,say you have t3 mag on a mass and you have oj reload,you can reroll the oj and the get oj mag and t3 reload so they switch.since t4 rolls are unique you would have to have a t4 type roll on a different rolls for it to be possible,but that's just not possible

Sorry if this is confusing but to clear it up more there are t4 rolls like sheild Dmg and health dmg,you can't roll those on anything but t4 so you can't switch them with anything

OverDoneOne
05-05-2017, 12:47 PM
I've wasted 400 arkforge so far and only been able to get 3 of the same rolls 6 times. It wont flip oj tier to any other roll. Im trying to get mag. How many shots max can Mass Extinct have ? Xbox 360, Gamer Tag : MikeyZombiee

Go with the 9 shots ya have and try for the Mag Mastery until ya get it and that will blow it up bigtime ;)

On my Crit Mass it has it and it adds 5 to the mag, so I have 10 there. :)

And also when I get stuck on a roll coming up again and again I exit game and come back and try then again and usually that gets it or at least different rolls start happening and I go till I get what I want.
Just a thought

MikeyXombiee
05-05-2017, 12:49 PM
Ty for your help I reallllly appreciate it. Ive wasted so much af already I guess ill chill lol. They put a useless roll on Mass Extinction I hope they Patch and Fix that. Guess I'll just work on the mastery now.

Briggz
05-05-2017, 12:51 PM
Ty for your help I reallllly appreciate it. Ive wasted so much af already I guess ill chill lol. They put a useless roll on Mass Extinction I hope they Patch and Fix that. Guess I'll just work on the mastery now.

2x mag is useless? What are you trying to say here I don't quite understand?

DEATHBRINGER210
05-05-2017, 12:54 PM
ego on reload would be a better t4 roll . mag roll could have went any where else its would have been more useful.

MikeyXombiee
05-05-2017, 12:55 PM
No, We're talking about the OJ Tier. OJ Fire rate on a Canon is useless. 2x Mag is very useful but Fire rate is not. Would have been better as OJ Mag. @Briggz

Chump Norris
05-05-2017, 05:15 PM
I pulled t4 reload roll up to oj multiple times when trying to reroll Grendel, I dont see why ME wouldnt be able to have t4 pulled up. Maybe someone with access to PTS could try it out..

MikeyXombiee
05-05-2017, 05:38 PM
I was like screw it ill be fine with 9 shots. I wanted to get oj radius, I rolled once and GOT OJ MAG ON MY MASS EXTINCTION : ) VERY HAPPY

DEATHBRINGER210
05-05-2017, 05:44 PM
I was like screw it ill be fine with 9 shots. I wanted to get oj radius, I rolled once and GOT OJ MAG ON MY MASS EXTINCTION : ) VERY HAPPY

what did the purple roll turn into?

MikeyXombiee
05-05-2017, 05:51 PM
Speed upon kill : )

Chump Norris
05-05-2017, 06:19 PM
Nice, glad it worked out for you Mikey.

Cygnus
05-05-2017, 06:30 PM
Someone recently posted that they had a duplicate roll on a new roll system weapon by re rolling a lower teir on a jp with a special purple roll. I think it was a sniper with purple reload and they made it 2x reload by re rolling white or green. I like more mag on my mass cannons I think itd be cool to have 2x mag and have the option to master for 3x mag or damage.

Mckllrx
05-05-2017, 08:39 PM

I didnt know that was possible,this helps ty

ratpie
05-07-2017, 02:53 AM
nice man, do you mind posting a pic?

ive rolled mine at least 12 times today on mastery, keeps rotating from fire rate/20% run speed :( .

Decoy303
05-07-2017, 04:50 AM
Whenever you reroll a tier, when you don't get the desired roll you must reset your tier bonus before rerolling. That's why you're not getting your oj mag roll.

OverDoneOne
05-07-2017, 09:40 AM
2x mag is useless? What are you trying to say here I don't quite understand?

The 2x mag is very useful, but he wants the holy grail of rolls

OverDoneOne
05-07-2017, 09:42 AM
Whenever you reroll a tier, when you don't get the desired roll you must reset your tier bonus before rerolling. That's why you're not getting your oj mag roll.

That is not necessarily true, the only time I reset is if I screwed up one of good rolls. Then I go back to square one.

ratpie
05-08-2017, 10:58 PM
That is not necessarily true, the only time I reset is if I screwed up one of good rolls. Then I go back to square one.

yea its hard when your going for specific double rolls.

what i do is roll the one i want and if the one below it goes to what is needed, i re roll without reset but that does not guarantee it will stay there. went thru 700 af on just doing blue/green rolls, but after i was done i was in heaven on an old gun i had!

but that mastery rolls has to be looked at, keep going from one back to another then back to same one. sometimes it does not even change, fire rate then re-roll then fire rate again haha.

Chump Norris
05-09-2017, 01:57 AM
yea its hard when your going for specific double rolls.

what i do is roll the one i want and if the one below it goes to what is needed, i re roll without reset but that does not guarantee it will stay there. went thru 700 af on just doing blue/green rolls, but after i was done i was in heaven on an old gun i had!

but that mastery rolls has to be looked at, keep going from one back to another then back to same one. sometimes it does not even change, fire rate then re-roll then fire rate again haha.

Id say I went through around 2000af trying to get T5 Range and T6 Links on my Grendal because it kept pulling Reload up and giving me crappy T4 replacement rolls causing me to reset and start over..

Its awesome now but man was it a pain to get it there lol.

MDA
05-09-2017, 10:56 AM
If you take one of the stats that determines base DPS of a gun (dmg, reload, firerate, mag, crit) away from the list of rolls, you are making your gun less efficient. In this instance you switch firerate for mag (which the gun had both) and the firerate roll goes away.

Since rocket launchers are built towards damage and reload (no capacity mag available), you want to focus on those two with rolls. Personally, if reload is low enough for my liking, I try to get mag mastery. Else there's never enough reload (until you get down to 0.5).

Hanimichal
05-12-2017, 08:58 AM
I have oj Mass Extinction Mastered X0.85 Reload (4 shots) , and oj Revanous Mass Cannon Mastered +4 Mag (8 shots) ==> in play game this Revanous Mass is really better than Mass Extintion