PDA

View Full Version : Infector barrels not dropping at all and overall exceptionally bad mod drop rate

DSW
05-07-2017, 04:37 AM
so, is it me or its actually really bad to a point that certain mod types arent dropping at all?

for example im still yet to see *any* infector barrel drop.

OverDoneOne
05-07-2017, 09:46 AM
so, is it me or its actually really bad to a point that certain mod types arent dropping at all?

Its you because I have gotten both T4 infector barrels as drops and buying crates I have gotten a couple T5s also

Light Energy
05-07-2017, 12:08 PM

From what I have seen - some people are luckier than others. I get many of one type of mod and very few of another - the solution being that we all need to keep swapping mods!
I see about 90% melee stocks for pistols/ARs/LMGs/SMGs now (better than nothing, I guess). Rocket Launcher stocks and mags seem very sparse (only a few greens).

I'm not in game right now, but I probably have some T3/blue infector barrels if you want them and I may have some T4s I was saving in case I get Putrefactor... I may be pursuaded to give you a T4, if you show me how to get on to the roof of that building! :):D

Ophidius
05-07-2017, 09:38 PM
I find it strange that I have not had any Rocket Launcher Mod drops of any stripe since I received Calamity. It just lays pitifully there with only a scope. Sad.

More to the point. Infector mod drops are horrific. One week in and only 2 mod slots filled.

Josh Doring
05-07-2017, 09:49 PM
I havent got a single det mod drop yet lol.

OverDoneOne
05-10-2017, 10:58 AM
I havent got a single det mod drop yet lol.

Oh come on now lets get real, most of the mods your looking for and talking about come from buying CN crates and you know why too.

Verga DeFuego
05-10-2017, 03:26 PM
The effective drop rate for this event is extremely low. I suspect the mod are dropping, but because of all the lag they never rez and we can't see them to pick them up.

Light Energy
05-10-2017, 03:34 PM
The effective drop rate for this event is extremely low. I suspect the mod are dropping, but because of all the lag they never rez and we can't see them to pick them up.

Itís hard to be sure, but is there some minimum damage threshold?
Do you need to do a certain % damage to an enemy before they drop anything?

After I have contributed to killing a trembler or hulker, I stand around waiting for weapons or mods to appear. Sometimes they do, sometimes they donít - Iím not certain lag is a factor here, because this is at the same majorÖ

Josh Doring
05-10-2017, 07:29 PM
Oh come on now lets get real, most of the mods your looking for and talking about come from buying CN crates and you know why too.

some people can't buy crates like you can.

Verga DeFuego
05-10-2017, 09:40 PM
Itís hard to be sure, but is there some minimum damage threshold?

After I have contributed to killing a trembler or hulker, I stand around waiting for weapons or mods to appear. Sometimes they do, sometimes they donít - Iím not certain lag is a factor here, because this is at the same majorÖ

This is just my theory, but I don't think there is any minimum damage requirement. Any amount of damage to an enemy gives you a chance at a drop. More damage does not increase your odds. The fact that no drops spawn could be RNG related (drops are only a chance), or that the server is choking and the drops happen but they never become visible.

ratpie
05-11-2017, 04:52 AM
It’s hard to be sure, but is there some minimum damage threshold?

After I have contributed to killing a trembler or hulker, I stand around waiting for weapons or mods to appear. Sometimes they do, sometimes they don’t - I’m not certain lag is a factor here, because this is at the same major…

from what i have seen most of the hulkers drop mods.
now more dmg = better mod rarity im not shur about.

Ophidius
05-12-2017, 09:03 PM
It's been a little over a week and a half playing all but one day of this event and I have yet to receive an Infector barrel of any rarity. This has never happened before that I can recall.

Losobal
05-14-2017, 01:31 AM
Will infector scopes drop for this event? Has anyone gotten one?

Briggz
05-14-2017, 01:33 AM
250 majors, 0 t4 infector mods.

Mayday
05-14-2017, 02:06 AM
The mod drop rate of this event is absolutely terrible. Nearly 2 weeks down and I have pulled zero quality t4 AR mods outside of one t4 power bore from weekly. All I get are reserve chambers and not much else. Hulkers dropping t2 mods more frequently than t3 or better is insulting considering, originally, hulkers always dropped
t3 in Hulker Hell for the first few years. They've since programmed hulkers to drop t2, t3 weapons and sometimes nothing at all. Shame!