PDA

View Full Version : Wow tuesdays

LALLY
04-07-2013, 05:59 PM
just wanted to mention that wow goes down every single Tuesday for 6-8 hours for weekly maintenance....

how can u buy a game and not be able to play it on Tuesdays!!!! so out of order

lol....people moaning should have really understood and done a bit of research of what they were buying before they bought this game.

AddictedNoob
04-07-2013, 06:04 PM
As in World Of Warcraft?

LALLY
04-07-2013, 06:06 PM
As in World Of Warcraft?

yeh mate.............

HaZeY
04-07-2013, 06:26 PM
90% of xbox users complaing are new to mmos, and probably 65% of those ppl shouldn't talk as the money for their games came from mommy/daddy. To those people who expect instant gratification, just hold your breath. Frankly 2 or three 30 minute downtimes a day is refreshing. Its way better then most mmos are doing after the first month. And more importantly, these guys have been working on this game for 5 years but you rage when they are trying to FIX the game. Its ridiculous. Let trion do there job and stop distracting their staff from reading your idiotic comments. The next downtime, go outside, text a friend, go poop. Its only 30 minutes. Yes sometimes its longer, but seriously. You guys that rage and have soooo many problems with trion, lets see you host one server, not three. And LaLLy. This is not directed at you, read ur sarcasm. Wanted to rage about ragers. Hahaha

Vhailas
04-07-2013, 06:27 PM
I bet they schedule regular server maintenance to coincide with the airing of the television show.

Effectively forcing us to watch it.

LALLY
04-07-2013, 06:29 PM
90% of xbox users complaing are new to mmos, and probably 65% of those ppl shouldn't talk as the money for their games came from mommy/daddy. To those people who expect instant gratification, just hold your breath. Frankly 2 or three 30 minute downtimes a day is refreshing. Its way better then most mmos are doing after the first month. And more importantly, these guys have been working on this game for 5 years but you rage when they are trying to FIX the game. Its ridiculous. Let trion do there job and stop distracting their staff from reading your idiotic comments. The next downtime, go outside, text a friend, go poop. Its only 30 minutes. Yes sometimes its longer, but seriously. You guys that rage and have soooo many problems with trion, lets see you host one server, not three. And LaLLy. This is not directed at you, read ur sarcasm. Wanted to rage about ragers. Hahaha

yeh I was being sarcastic man, glad u realised.....my brother pre orderd this game before me and still has not got it, he doesn't care bcos he knows the first week of mmos are crap anyway, plus this is a long term game, not a game u buy and finish with within a month.

LALLY
04-07-2013, 06:30 PM
I bet they schedule regular server maintenance to coincide with the airing of the television show.

Effectively forcing us to watch it.

LOL ahh see that's a good comment haha 'real lol'