PDA

View Full Version : Big Bosses at Event Finals

Logain
05-16-2017, 05:49 AM
Is there anyway to change up event arkfalls by having a big bosses at the end or show up in the middle?

For example have a Progenitor or Monolith or a Helion (I think that is the one with the tall Hellbug Arkfall) or even that a couple of Borrowers show up.

One of the things that drew me to this game is the really large enemies that you needed to have a bunch of people to take down. Would love to see those incorporated into event arkfalls.

Anyone else have similar thoughts?

Infinity Eagle
05-16-2017, 06:03 AM
I agree, a Big boss would be a very nice change. How about doing what some other games do, have a Defiance Dev, control the boss. We could have everyone against the dev. Just imagine a warmaster that actually is controlled by a person. :D

ZamboniChaos
05-16-2017, 01:02 PM
Great idea! This is definitely something we'd like to do. We're looking at different ways to spice up events in the future and this is one of the ideas we're thinking about implementing.

Johnny Gatt
05-16-2017, 04:13 PM
Some awesome ideas so far. I would like to see a bunch of mother lode bosses running around at end of an event arkfall.

The idea of a dev- controlled super boss would also be cool. If the logistics for tying up a developer for that does not work, maybe a randomly chosen player already at the major could be implemented.