PDA

View Full Version : Season Events(holidays)

alpharougewarx
04-07-2013, 06:00 PM
hummm if you all wants seasonal events. what would you want. for holloween id want like a flaming pumpkin head and a holloween outfit that represents the holiday. for thanksgiving id like to see turkies running around as enemies and during a arkfall you go agenst turkies . but a major ark-fall O_O super ultra mega turkey lol anyway for Christmas id like to see a Santa Claus outfit and a santa hat or something. and new years... well i dont know lol. easter... i wanna shoot mutant rabbits >:) lol and have a bunny outfit. lol but what would you want for the holiday seasons? tell me your ideas. would you agree with mines?

(sorry if im misspelling . lol im sorta tired. been playin the game defiance all day XD)

Bungie
04-07-2013, 06:03 PM
I hope they have some kind of events for the holidays! Wait....When's the next holiday??

Snaloe
04-07-2013, 06:06 PM
Oh Oh Oh... at Christmas time you can go and find Snata's grave, dig it up and find he has turned into a monster, kill him... again and get good loot. A Christmas to remember :P

Pain
04-07-2013, 06:06 PM
Yeah, seasonal events were always a favorite part of MMO's for me. :p

Disarmonia
04-07-2013, 06:08 PM
I'd rather not have atmosphere breaking events. Unless they did them as like votan holidays and had some weird alien celebrational event.

cfStatic
04-07-2013, 06:12 PM
Halloween would be pretty damned awesome in a game like this. Remodel the little scrappers as Jack-O-Lanterns, or have the Matron model changed as a giant one that shoots orange globs instead of green ones, that'd be awesome! :D

And then for Christmas, there could be a rogue Santa Claus or something that is plundering all of the Arkfalls, so we have to take him out.

So many ideas come to mind. @_@

Myst
04-07-2013, 06:12 PM
Halloween would be pretty damned awesome in a game like this. Remodel the little scrappers as Jack-O-Lanterns, or have the Matron model changed as a giant one that shoots orange globs instead of green ones, that'd be awesome! :D

And then for Christmas, there could be a rogue Santa Claus or something that is plundering all of the Arkfalls, so we have to take him out.

@_@ Halloween Defiance would be wonderful!

Snaloe
04-07-2013, 06:13 PM

If it involves killing a large mutated Santa.. I soo there !

Evilution
04-07-2013, 06:14 PM
Give me a pumpkin grenade launcher :p

Snaloe
04-07-2013, 06:15 PM

It must splatter mutated pumpkin that dose degen damage :P

alpharougewarx
04-07-2013, 06:49 PM
I hope they have some kind of events for the holidays! Wait....When's the next holiday??

hahaha lol i dont know i totaly forgot XD

alpharougewarx
04-07-2013, 06:50 PM
Oh Oh Oh... at Christmas time you can go and find Snata's grave, dig it up and find he has turned into a monster, kill him... again and get good loot. A Christmas to remember :P

lol i have nothing to ssay other than awesome!!!

AddictedNoob
04-07-2013, 07:12 PM
I would like to see this in the future. Maybe have snow on the ground (Christmas) & leaves falling off the trees (fall).

cfStatic
04-07-2013, 07:32 PM

Punkin chunkin? LOL That would be awesome!

If it involves killing a large mutated Santa.. I soo there !

They could remodel one of the cleavers into a Santa Clause(and scale it up, bioman sized or maybe a little bigger) and instead of a knife it would be a bag of presents or a big *** candy cane. Rogue Santa put everyone on the naughty list, and now he's here to dish out some punishment! We have to stop him, and get the loot!