PDA

View Full Version : Soldiers of Fortune clan recruiting...or just add me as a Defiance bud

QUIK420
04-07-2013, 06:01 PM
Hello all my clan, Soldiers of Fortune, is currently seeking members for the PS3. Going to be an easygoing clan with competitive aspects.

If you want to quest and have some buddies to do it with, we are for you! If you want to battle in the shadow war or blow some people away in team death match, we are for you! If you want to help someone out or randomly roam the badlands shooting baddies and looting stuff, we are for you! Basically we are going to be in all corners of the Bay Area and we want you to join us.

My PSN ID and my Defiance name are both QUIK420. Since the game just came out and the contract for the place I was working for has ended I may be putting a bit too many hours in so Ill be on frequently and am always loking to play with people and do anything as long as we are having fun and helping eachother out. Hit me up if you want to join or play :D

QUIK420
04-07-2013, 06:56 PM
Oh im on the East coast USA by the way

QUIK420
04-08-2013, 07:42 AM
Thank you and welcome to all who have added me / joined SoF. We are still recruiting if you are interested hit me up!

jasholz
04-09-2013, 10:26 AM
psn id jasholz defiance name is gratch
casual gamer with mic looking to play some more with others
would like to join your clan if the dam servers would stay up

undeaddisturbed
04-09-2013, 10:31 AM
I play quite a bit, dont have a mic for ps3 just yet, but SOON!!!! been looking for a clan. Will be on all day....given the servers are up all day :(

QUIK420
04-10-2013, 11:05 AM
Hello all! We have been steadily growing since the games launch and you are both welcome to join our clan. Feel free to add me in game or on the PSN my name on both are QUIK420. We are on the USA east coast ;) I look forward to blasting with you both!

Pandora918
04-19-2013, 05:05 PM
Do you need to be a certain level to join?

Pandora918
04-19-2013, 06:36 PM
I am interested in joining you clan if you would accept me. Just one question... How do I join?