PDA

View Full Version : Someone help me with tank loadout?

Techno348
05-19-2017, 10:48 PM
I'm looking someone who help me build tank class. I'm free player for now ( dlc is worth of buying now?).
I think that the best power for tank is decoy , but I don't know about perks , currently I have +3 plates on kill and -45% range of explosion. Any good opinions about this?

WhiteStrike
05-20-2017, 01:20 AM
I'm looking someone who help me build tank class. I'm free player for now ( dlc is worth of buying now?).
I think that the best power for tank is decoy , but I don't know about perks , currently I have +3 plates on kill and -45% range of explosion. Any good opinions about this?

Focus on obtaining Syphon and Lifesteal weaponry, a high capacity shield and an Hexa-diffused Rig.
As for perks, Cellular Armor, Regeneration, Thick Skinned and Blast Shield are the Main ones. If you can consistently "yo-yo" your health due to Lifesteal, Displacement Field is incredibly useful, assuming you are using weapons designed for hip-firing, else it's not worth it.
Detachment, the perk that grants 3 Ablative Armor Plates on kill, is not worth it as has a 15 second cooldown.

Dshort
05-20-2017, 07:44 AM
Aquire some of the new backpack syns. You only need 1 of the GA syn pieces for -10% dmg
taken and 2 of the GA syn pieces to unlock the lifesteal portion of the syn. Personally I prefer overcharge if I'm trying to tank damage as the extra dps paired with lifesteal gear = extra tank action lol.

SabeR TooFF
05-20-2017, 08:55 AM
A good shield for a tank setup in my opinion would be a ironclad regeneration v ark or a rhino regeneration v ark which ever you prefer. both high cap shield with 100% HP regeneration they are the definition of a tank shield

MrE
05-20-2017, 09:39 AM
any Ironclad pref. or Rhino Shield form an armament crate,team it with a fast firing weapon with guard armament and a main weapon of your choice, these are available freely from armament lockboxes at reputaion vendors throughout the game or trade for them. If not look for guns with a purple swirl icon on them, this is syphon it will steal health from your enemies as you shoot them.

perks, Cellular Armor, Thick Skinned, Regeneration, Fortitude, Detachment, Self Medicated, Blast Shield, the nano intensifier perks from the arktech dlc, Gunslinger or rear Guard. ablative stims if you have another way to regenerate your armor plates or armor repair stims.

Rig as many damage diffuser chips at the highest rarity that you can get with damage intensifier chips to increase the health stolen from enemies.

Techno348
05-21-2017, 12:08 AM
Thank you :) Your tips are very usefull. Thread to close

stefb42
05-21-2017, 03:49 AM
Single minded perk, so underrated and rarely mentioned, troublesome time for the tanks is reloading, if you're going to die it will be whole you reloading, single minded will let you reloading a LOT quicker and even allow you to break through the 0.5 reloading cap with some weapons

Single minded allows much faster reloads while standing still, though you need only stop for a brief second while the animation starts (though tanks do like to stand still) . This perk stacks with other reload rolls too and in particular the weapon mastery of faster reloads while standing still. I have a schrodinger with the mastery and it reloads in blink of an eye

Anyway you could try single minded out and see if it works for your tank, it's probably one of the most overlooked perks in game

OverDoneOne
05-21-2017, 04:04 AM
Hmmm I am confused tanks to me have always been the big guy that goes in first and takes all the damage while everyone else is nailing what it's beating on. In this game I have never ever seen anything like that where some player herds up all the baddies in one spot and wails on them all, ya know a tank stands it's ground and takes a lickin and keeps on tickin. Theres no Rage perk or Immortal perks and or even Regen Health or anything even close to a Last Stand Perk such as the real tanks have in other games. Plz don't try and tell me any of the perks in this game are even close, because they are just very minor low percentage perks if that.

Seriously your stretching it a bit too much LOL a Tank, it's more like Glass Tiger that goes down just as quick as anyone that draws the fire an heat of the NPCs here.

BTW to the OP if your going to do this get a rig that has as many diamond slots as possible and equip revival rejuvenators in every single one of them. Because your going to need them all. And don't forget to sprint to run away from all the attention you draw and maybe if your lucky one or two of them will get stuck in a mountain or something. Now where have I seen that happen before ;)

And here I thought the DeathWish Saga was over LOL