PDA

View Full Version : How I can kill these enemies easy?

Techno348
05-21-2017, 12:26 AM
Expedition :
a) raging hulker
b) hivelord
c) flying hellbug boss (I don't remember name)
I'm looking any help with these bosses like weak spot's , strategies etc. on both map (caves and bunker).
With hellbug bosses I haven't big problem , but maybe I can do it better. The biggest problem for me is raging hulker. I've heard that 4 rocket shot cause him to "fury" and to expose his brain but I don't know .
*sorry for my english

InsanaHydra
05-21-2017, 02:06 PM
Expedition :
a) raging hulker
b) hivelord
c) flying hellbug boss (I don't remember name)
I'm looking any help with these bosses like weak spot's , strategies etc. on both map (caves and bunker).
With hellbug bosses I haven't big problem , but maybe I can do it better. The biggest problem for me is raging hulker. I've heard that 4 rocket shot cause him to "fury" and to expose his brain but I don't know .
*sorry for my english

I don't often do the expo with the hulker, but I can provide decent suggestions on the Hellbugs.

Get yourself a Prancer. (I use a T6 one) It's a sweet little pistol that does extreme damage per crit, and hellbug bosses are easy to crit. For the hivelord, just aim for the belly and watch its attacks. The flying hellbug boss, aim for it's tail. It's really easy to kill with the prancer crits.

Mass Cannons and Purgatory's do nice damage against everything, so maybe hit a Hulker with that? Then shoot it's brains with a Prancer + Damage Spike?

Jack Robo
05-21-2017, 02:16 PM
hivelord and hellion are both easy... just shoot and dodge
Hulker just dont get trampled
best thing is a good mass cannin

Techno348
05-21-2017, 10:50 PM
Ok , Where I can get good mass cannon for free player ( I haven't any dlc and bits ) , maybe you have good obtainable for me ? Currently I have vot mass cannon , but I'm not sure of damage.

mitch00uk
05-22-2017, 12:23 AM
Ok , Where I can get good mass cannon for free player ( I haven't any dlc and bits ) , maybe you have good obtainable for me ? Currently I have vot mass cannon , but I'm not sure of damage.

outbreak majors . i got 2 Mass Extictions in the as im a patron pass holder. otherwise they will cost you a lot of script

Canobis
05-22-2017, 02:11 PM
WHY? just play the game.
a bunch of contract rewards give good weapons, no need to beg and stuff. just play the game, stop trying to find the fast way.

ratpie
05-22-2017, 02:34 PM

if your on pc-na i can hook you up with a cn oj mass cannon and some script free.

just send a private message with your in game name.

FistPumper
05-22-2017, 03:16 PM
While I cannot disagree with use of the prancer, it can also lead to your demize rather quickly. I would suggest a Tachmag or Pulser, Blast Rifle (Not Mazu), mass cannon's are always good. With any of those expo bosses you have to be able to dodge and shoot. Hulker will punch you, hivelord will do his jump attack, and the burrower will splash bomb you if she doesn't kill you with her green slime shots. If you have just started the game, work on persuits, participate at the major events, complete contracts. You will build ego, reputation with vendors, and get some pretty neat guns along the way. If you are under 4500 ego, don't waste your scrip on OJ weapons as these will require lots of Arkforge to keep at your ego. And you will move up faster than you can earn it.