PDA

View Full Version : Game still going? lol

Thorax The Dark
05-21-2017, 07:02 AM
Just wondering if they have added anything to pvp, or fixed anything. Added new maps ( i hated playing the same maps over and over and over , not to mention the exploits people use whilst in the maps by getting to certain locations etc). Maybe Pvp has gotten more popular? Ques took over 5 mins on average for a low pop game roster.

Any new incentives for pvp, new echelon vendor gear? new pursuits, costumes, missions, leaderboards? also wondering if decoy through walls still works, and if the line of sight bug was fixed with sniping. any nano effect changes?

Btw this all comes from an xbox 360 player and platform user. (Wasn't even gonna ask if its still p2w dont worry)

Grimlord
05-21-2017, 11:19 AM
Hey man, long time no talk lol. I started playing on PC a month ago and its pretty well exactly how you remember it. I still dont touch pvp so cant tell ya much there, but the rest is pretty well untouched. There seems to be way more events tho, only a week between them i think. The game run like a dream on PC compared to the 360 tho, so thats nice.

Thorax The Dark
05-21-2017, 04:12 PM
Hey man, long time no talk lol. I started playing on PC a month ago and its pretty well exactly how you remember it. I still dont touch pvp so cant tell ya much there, but the rest is pretty well untouched. There seems to be way more events tho, only a week between them i think. The game run like a dream on PC compared to the 360 tho, so thats nice.

give me all your stuff on eso bro don't be stingy ;)

Grimlord
05-24-2017, 10:43 AM
lol, i would but i dont even have a one anymore, bought a beasty pc and moved onto there. Actually just started playing ESO again on PC

crasher
05-26-2017, 10:33 PM
lol, i would but i dont even have a one anymore, bought a beasty pc and moved onto there. Actually just started playing ESO again on PC
Reminds me that I have a contract to finish for the Dark Brotherhood that is months old.