PDA

View Full Version : Still waiting on prizes from Twitch stream in April

gulac
05-29-2017, 07:31 AM
In the April 2017 Defiance Twitch stream I was awarded 5 x outbreak boxes but have not received them.

I contacted Trion Support who told me to contact Defiance Community Support who told me the email was only for community matters.

I raised the issue in the May Defiance Twitch stream and was told to PM Fasti which I have done twice.

Still have not seen the prizes or had anyone contact me.

Whats the point of promising something that never gets delivered.

And yes I responded to the reward notice I received in my Twitch messages.

Light Energy
05-29-2017, 07:36 AM
I raised the issue in the May Defiance Twitch stream and was told to PM Fasti which I have done twice.
I remember Destro saying to you to also PM ZamboniChaos - have you PMed them as well? :)

I hope you get your prizes soon! :)

It would help to get them sooner rather than later because you may get weapons that need mods or mods for weapons you might be on the verge of selling etc...

mitch00uk
05-29-2017, 08:11 AM
In the April 2017 Defiance Twitch stream I was awarded 5 x outbreak boxes but have not received them.

I contacted Trion Support who told me to contact Defiance Community Support who told me the email was only for community matters.

Still have not seen the prizes or had anyone contact me.

Whats the point of promising something that never gets delivered.

And yes I responded to the reward notice I received in my Twitch messages.

--
Well this by me typing this will get you a bump to the top- And might help get you attention from the trion team...Also light energy is correct

MasterProtector
05-29-2017, 05:02 PM
still waiting from EXL last year, they wont even tell me what rep to send info too since 4 devs wont give me a response on it.