PDA

View Full Version : Where to buy/find infectors?

Night Stalker
04-07-2013, 06:32 PM
This has personally become my favorite weapon, mainly for PvE. However I already maxed 2 infectors I have at moment, and I have not ran into another dropped or at a shop (unless I am at wrong shops)

Mainly just need a new one so I can still level my infector skill up.

velvet
04-07-2013, 06:36 PM
This has personally become my favorite weapon, mainly for PvE. However I already maxed 2 infectors I have at moment, and I have not ran into another dropped or at a shop (unless I am at wrong shops)

All I find is infectors and I'm sick of them. What do you play on?

Night Stalker
04-07-2013, 06:40 PM
I'm on PC. I had a bunch of other random weapons and mods. Bunch there is no storage feature so I end up selling or breaking down to resources for most of them.

If I have something you like I'll throw your way.

velvet
04-07-2013, 06:44 PM
I'm on PC. I had a bunch of other random weapons and mods. Bunch there is no storage feature so I end up selling or breaking down to resources for most of them.

If I have something you like I'll throw your way.

Darn I'm on ps3 lol

Night Stalker
04-07-2013, 06:45 PM
Bummer. Guess there is no way for PS3, Xbox or PC version to interact or trade?

velvet
04-07-2013, 06:48 PM
Bummer. Guess there is no way for PS3, Xbox or PC version to interact or trade?

No cause microsoft pitched a b¡tch about joined servers

Night Stalker
04-07-2013, 06:54 PM
Deng. That's lame...

Kyshira
04-08-2013, 11:07 AM

I love them too and can't find them for the life of me.

I want one that spawns bugs every 6th hit preferably thats the best.
But no luck finding any.

Night Stalker
04-10-2013, 09:31 AM
Every 6th hit? Why is that?

I just found out last couple days that there was different types full auto matic, some that slow, some that only spawn parasites if the targets dies etc....

It'd be cool if certain infectors spawned different looking parasites that had different effects. (Preferablly not just a re-skin, but a new model) Though I'm assuming that does not exist :(

Mirimon
04-10-2013, 09:34 AM
there is another one that spawns bugs PER HIT.. its like an infector shotgun in a way.. shooting multiple rounds at the exact same time. They seem most handy when you have a boss that has smaller mobs around him.. allowing you to infect multiple, then bust em for massive bugs to do DoT on boss while you burn him with higher dmg weapon.