PDA

View Full Version : Non-karma jackpots

Etarm
06-05-2017, 12:52 PM
Are non-karma jp drops still a thing? Haven't gotten one since july 2016. And I've done thousands of event majors in the past year. I'm not saying it's necessarily broken but I'd like to know if anyone else is having the same issue.

Mckllrx
06-05-2017, 01:30 PM
A Clannie got 18 jps i think during outbreak without karma,i haven't gotten a non karma in a while

BillyBull
06-05-2017, 01:51 PM
A Clannie got 18 jps i think during outbreak without karma,i haven't gotten a non karma in a while

WOWZERS

18 jackpots during 1 event is impressive enough with a patron pass, Has the claim been verified? I'm not calling him a liar as do not know him, But at the same time not knowing him makes me ask it.

If indeed true i'd love his RNG plz.

I have had 2 non karma Jackpots in last 6 months.

Etarm
06-05-2017, 02:18 PM

Yeah for sure. Your clannie is most likely a liar.

Mckllrx
06-05-2017, 02:43 PM

Alright thanks for your input,seen alot of them get awarded to him through reward chat and he sold alot of the new jps so...not gonna argue

BillyBull
06-05-2017, 02:54 PM

I think we need to know more facts before calling anyone a liar. From the posts i'v seen from MCLLrx he dose not seem to exaggerate or tell porkies. So the benefit of dout should be given. He saw some being rewarded and sold. So that's good enough for me.

Etarm
06-05-2017, 03:16 PM
Alright thanks for your input,seen alot of them get awarded to him through reward chat and he sold alot of the new jps so...not gonna argue

Maybe he's not a liar after all. Anyways it doesn't really matter.

David Irwin
06-05-2017, 04:18 PM
Before Karma a and before I had patron I almost never got any jp's in the years I had played previous. Jp's do drop with out karma, but so very rare. Even with Karma I still only get about 1 jp's per week per event, so someone saying they got 18 without karma is likely just telling tall tales.

Etarm
06-05-2017, 04:51 PM
I counted my majors for outbreak and the final number was 470. There has been 11 events since 2016 midsummer mutiny. 11 x 470 would be over 5000. 5 thousand arkfalls without a normal jp drop. Working as intended?

Johnny Dbag
06-05-2017, 05:05 PM
Before karma i would run entire events with no jp drop, back to back to back. Try running expos where there is no karma and it costs reqs to keep playing and you grind them for a year and a half and only have broken controllers to show for it.

Logain
06-05-2017, 05:23 PM
I am not sure if non Karma JPs Drop. When I was grinding this game full time I had 6 JPs Drop total before PP Karma. Turtle Dove, Little Helper, Enervator, Guardian Angel, Grave Digger abd Proliferator. I was so upset at Little Helper I vendored it. Proliferator dropped when I bought a handful of Epidemic boxes looking to completely mod my Shrilltech BR. I traded for a bunch of Pipers back in the day before they were buffed and owe most of my named inventory to those Piper trades, non tradeable JPs, deals I found on the Exchange and Karma JPs.

Skiller115
06-05-2017, 06:57 PM
18 without patron? Lol cool story bro maybe he spent $1000 and got 17 jps without patron and thought that counts... Much more likely scenario.