PDA

View Full Version : Kinda feels like....

Johnny Dbag
06-09-2017, 10:11 AM
Kinda feels like they just don't care anymore. This event has the most lag to date, there have been numerous threads about it, and no response from a dev on it. At least on ps3, this event barely renders the enemies, or even the debris, trucks, and crystals/rocks. You can barley see anything. Yet no input from a dev. Feels like they have given up, and are more focused on afk players on pc than anything else. Almost as if it's an attempt to get players to leave, watch the population decline even further, and then have an excuse to shut the doors for good. It's frustrating because this game is so fun, most of us have a lot of time and money invested in it, and they seems to find it fit to just send it out to pasture. Seems like they should stop worrying about the afk players, which really only affect pc anyways, not the other two platforms, and get the basics of the event squared away. Let them farm, whatever, just let the other two markets play the game.

Briggz
06-09-2017, 10:20 AM
People are complaining because they can't see the enemies. I can't even see the major arkfalls in my map.

David Irwin
06-10-2017, 07:03 AM
I don't think it's because they don't care. I just think that it's simple a mistake, the event will be over sooner along with the damage it brought. I hope that they we simply cutting there losses so they could properly prepare the update which is coming which is hopefully new content on some level.

MasterProtector
06-10-2017, 08:24 AM
trion initiative in one word "bits"

Annunaki PolaryssRA
06-10-2017, 01:48 PM
Your optimism is dissonance