PDA

View Full Version : Warming UP! Contract bug

Wagner Serrato
06-11-2017, 11:37 AM
In the contract explains that when killing Tankers and Monarch to complete pursuit is not working.
I did several Kill and did not count on the contract or even the end.

David Irwin
06-11-2017, 11:45 AM
There is much discussion going on about this,. You must be near the enemy when it dies or very shortly after, if your using a rocket or rifle at distance , it will not count.

Wagner Serrato
06-11-2017, 12:41 PM
David any weapons use to kill dont count in contract

David Irwin
06-11-2017, 01:05 PM
Not about the weapon you use, but you must be fairly close when they die . Not sure how to explain distance in defiance so,.. 4 challenger lengths may already to to far away. Be 2 challengers away or less to make sure the kill counts. I can usually get the daily 25 kills in 1 major, may need to hit a minor for 1 or 2 more.

Trogathorna
06-11-2017, 01:05 PM

It doesn't matter what weapon you use. You just have to run over the spot where the tanker or monarch is killed.

ratpie
06-11-2017, 01:08 PM
somthing about invisible tokens ( you cant see them becuse they removed items on the ground for lag on last event).

they drop you must run over and pick up after they die so you need to remember were everything died and try to run close to that spot you will then see the message about the point.

also you sometimes see them give you credit after the final is over, you can drive around in a circle and pick some up as well after.

its pretty messed up right now.

dont know why they started this right now he said in the livestream they would make changes
AFTER this event, not test during it.

PacificGypsy
06-11-2017, 05:16 PM
I'm not quite sure I understand. We're picking up invisible tokens...How do we know we have them? Is that when it's counted in the contract box? And then what do we do with the invisible tokens or when the contract number reaches 25? I've reached it several days, but what is it for as I haven't received anything.

ratpie
06-11-2017, 06:26 PM
its only showing the 25 you need for the daily box at the fork. not the 500 for the smolder AR.

Johnny Stranger
06-11-2017, 06:52 PM
Drive/run around afterwards , you'll see the little piles of green mods on ground , that's where a tanker died ... you need to continually run around for the matrons though , don't think they stay that long but I might be wrong . Also , I noticed on several occasions , if I did no damage to a matron , I won't get credit ... maybe lag though

Johnny Stranger
06-11-2017, 06:54 PM
I'm not quite sure I understand. We're picking up invisible tokens...How do we know we have them? Is that when it's counted in the contract box? And then what do we do with the invisible tokens or when the contract number reaches 25? I've reached it several days, but what is it for as I haven't received anything.

When you have your 25 , go to fork , there are two boxes close to the tarr Vendor , open the right one for your daily present

Iceberg
06-12-2017, 08:07 AM
I think they said they are going to put in a patch to make the tokens visible, but if they do I am sure most will already have their 500.

PacificGypsy
06-12-2017, 05:53 PM
When you have your 25 , go to fork , there are two boxes close to the tarr Vendor , open the right one for your daily present

Okay. I've been getting the present but didn't know it was for the 25 kills because I had been getting presents from there before Hot Crazy Summer. Thanks for the heads up.