PDA

View Full Version : Bust out with some bosses!

Dazz
06-17-2017, 04:06 PM
If we're gonna have arkfalls with tankers partying with monarchs and smelters, why not throw in some bosses? Let's have Nim Shandu start kicking some behind. How about Jackleg Joe? Maybe we can have our buddy Symbiot pop out of the ground and barf green missiles? Come on, let's make this interesting!

doctordabs
06-18-2017, 06:52 PM
If we're gonna have arkfalls with tankers partying with monarchs and smelters, why not throw in some bosses? Let's have Nim Shandu start kicking some behind. How about Jackleg Joe? Maybe we can have our buddy Symbiot pop out of the ground and barf green missiles? Come on, let's make this interesting!

+1 this
/10char

missmar
06-19-2017, 10:41 AM
haha! i love the idea. an arkfall of the bosses from the coops!

i think the only problem is that "as is" bosses need to have like, walls and spawn points and world triggers (like, shooting the forges on the wall to disable dekuso's armor) and all that.

i'd assume they could just use like, expo's dark matter monitor bosses animations reskinned with nim shondu's appearance... maybe change the tint of the fire kick to pure red or something... call em Cloned Shondu's...