PDA

View Full Version : So how do current JP's.............

OneBadClown
06-19-2017, 02:10 PM
& weapons figure in the new changes? Are they
going to be effective or newer "setups" going to
be more effective?

OverDoneOne
06-19-2017, 02:35 PM
& weapons figure in the new changes? Are they
going to be effective or newer "setups" going to
be more effective?

The new weapons depending on what you get can get will be much better than previous JPs. Part of it is there are differant classes of weapons such as a perfected. Think theres like 3 or 4 classes. next time I play PTS I will get back here and have more info.

But basically they have a different class for each of your different load-outs and or builds. 3 or 4 ?

Hate
06-19-2017, 03:35 PM
Yeah can you give us a jp comparison from an original to a new version that would be great and thank you ,dont have a computer .

OneBadClown
06-22-2017, 12:15 PM
So then basically all JP's that have been awarded currently are better kept to
daily missions and away from any real competition? So glad I worked to get
them and now their worthless.

Mr Devlin
06-22-2017, 12:26 PM
Current JP's are not going to be useless after update. It will take a lot of work (and luck) to come up with a "unicorn" that will put any of the current jp's you love in a less "competitive" stance.

Logain
06-22-2017, 01:23 PM
The deal is this. JPs will still be be among the best because only a unicorn rolled perfected will beat them. And then depending on the type perfected will only be better than JPs by about 5% DPS wise.

Also bit store only JPs will only be able to be obtained from Loyalty not Py Numbre (updated since live stream). So those will still be rare.

In fact I suspect RNG is going to be a punk.

So yeah trade your JPs for cheap now and watch them be gobbled up.

Chump Norris
06-23-2017, 02:01 AM
Thinking it will depend heavily on the JP mainly those with special T4 rolls like x2.00 Mag on sawed off.

konstantinov
06-23-2017, 02:57 AM
Also bit store only JPs will only be able to be obtained from Loyalty not Py Numbre (updated since live stream). So those will still be rare.

This is a great decision and will be welcomed by people that spend money buying bit store boxes.

Includes the following

Misanthrope
Blooddawn
Undertaker
Arboreal Massacre
Corpse Shredder
Funeral Oath
Feral Butcher
Souleater
Nordic Wrath
Supernova
Gamma Bolter
Lockstock
Raven
Lacerator
Rot Fissure
Abaddon's Touch
APS Courier

Logain
06-23-2017, 04:51 AM
We will be adding a few feature updates to PTS soon. They include:

Jackpots that have only ever been available via the Defiance Store, will no longer be sold by Py'Numbra
The Battle Rifle has been replaced by the FRC Carbine within the weapon list for Ex Inanis
Siege Purified Gulanite values have been increased to be more in line with Event Arkfalls
Mod boxes from the Defiance store or the Ex Inanis Runners will now also include karma. It will be possible
for patrons to win a perfected weapon when opening these boxes
Fixed a broken emergency
Fixed a 7th legion patron contract that was not rewarding Purified Gulanite
PvP rewards have been altered, and are now based on Medal rewards. Medals will now give reputation and arkforge
Echelon contracts no longer reward Arkforge, and reward Purified Gulanite instead
Map specific Echelon weekly contracts have been removed

Might as well show my source.

OneBadClown
06-23-2017, 05:10 AM
Ahhhhh nuts to this stuff.

r1p
06-23-2017, 05:57 AM
This is a great decision and will be welcomed by people that spend money buying bit store boxes.

Includes the following

Misanthrope
Blooddawn
Undertaker
Arboreal Massacre
Corpse Shredder
Funeral Oath
Feral Butcher
Souleater
Nordic Wrath
Supernova
Gamma Bolter
Lockstock
Raven
Lacerator
Rot Fissure
Abaddon's Touch
APS Courier

I wonder if they are going to include the old bit store supply crate jackpots: Assault Rifle MK1/Fury, Clustershot MK1/Desperado, LM-43 Thunder MK1/Steel Cyclone, Bolter MK1/End of Days?

konstantinov
06-23-2017, 06:40 AM
I wonder if they are going to include the old bit store supply crate jackpots: Assault Rifle MK1/Fury, Clustershot MK1/Desperado, LM-43 Thunder MK1/Steel Cyclone, Bolter MK1/End of Days?

I didn't include those on the list because people were pulling them from 64 key lock boxes. They could be included but only Trion knows.

Celldweller
06-23-2017, 08:36 AM
Awww the baby tears get what they want again with the numbra vendor...so sad watching these goons throw tantrums on this forum.

r1p
06-23-2017, 09:04 AM
Awww the baby tears get what they want again with the numbra vendor...so sad watching these goons throw tantrums on this forum.

Awww the entitled baby tears of someone who wants get stuff for free that others had to spend 100's or even 1000's of dollars for.