PDA

View Full Version : The price of a legendary

bouncy77
04-07-2013, 07:01 PM
Ok so this iw about just how much a legendary is worth in scrip. My personal belief is offering less then 30k scrip for one is uncalled for. Bidding, if you will call it that, should start at 30k unless the seller is willing to takw less (dont know why they would) due to the following reason

- In the time it seems to take to get a legendary ( this is my judgement tamen from my experience, may mates experiences and threads on the forum ) one could easily have obtained 50k + scrip

Now I am not trying to raise the price of legendaries for myself, I only had an AR which I gave to a mate as he uses ARs and I use LMGs so we decided if one finds the other then to give it to the person that uses it, I jus think offering 8k scrip is a bit ridiculous

Thought on this matter ??

Forsaken Demon
04-07-2013, 07:26 PM
I think you're nuts. :p

Jammylambo
04-07-2013, 07:28 PM
dude there junk , these idiots trying to sell them are well just plain stupid. throw them to your buddies if you dont want them.

you may or you MAY not have noticed this just yet , but trying to get an economy going on defiance is pretty much like trying to bail out cyprus with oreos.

bouncy77
04-07-2013, 07:38 PM
Not an economy lol hate it when ppl bring that into games however I as well as alot of other ppl I imagine luke the best of the best and the right legendary may have the same stats as a purple or a blue but yoj can bet your sweet *** that alot of ppl would want the orange one hundred times more. Its all about rarity in this game regardless of stats

agiantmudcrab
04-07-2013, 07:39 PM
Not an economy lol hate it when ppl bring that into games however I as well as alot of other ppl I imagine luke the best of the best and the right legendary may have the same stats as a purple or a blue but yoj can bet your sweet *** that alot of ppl would want the orange one hundred times more. Its all about rarity in this game regardless of stats
MMO+Weapons+Trading=Economy ;)

Jamesdanex
04-07-2013, 07:41 PM
MMO+Weapons+Trading=Economy ;)

we're missing a few parts.

agiantmudcrab
04-07-2013, 07:43 PM
we're missing a few parts.
You know there ain't no rest for the wicked, money don't grow on trees. :p

bouncy77
04-07-2013, 07:44 PM
Thats true lol and despite what ppl believe and the fact I dislike it if a subforum for trading appears on here I believe an economy will end up being implemented into the game by the community. Alot more ppl will be getting this game soon, hell last night I had at least 15 ppl on my friends list msg me asking wht this game is as they hadnt heard anything about and it seems pretty much all are going to get it by weeks end now

Arcticsoul
04-07-2013, 07:44 PM
in a future update Trion should add an auction house

bouncy77
04-07-2013, 07:48 PM
Actually an auction house is deffas a good idea now you mention it, surelh they will imement one that would make scrip worthwhile at least. Rift had it so I dont see why they didnt do it in there new mmo

Jammylambo
04-07-2013, 07:48 PM
when people start seeing ego 5000 legendaries , then maybe a need for trade. but why would people want trashy 100-1000k legendaries , when there isnt anything legendary about them . their junk , and its not like on other mos were you can clearly see what the weapon is by looking at the character , white knight chronicles for instance .
why would someone spend high currency on a weapon... cuse it makes their character look awesome.

NONE of these weapons do that and their not easily distinguished as super rare.

plus ... the best weapons come from rep grinding anyway..

people will want to make trade threads for mods ( synergy :D )
not for shoddy weapons that suck ***.

plus scrip is pointless anyway , why would you need 50k+ suprlus scrip when you earn it so easily any way.

barrelhunter
04-07-2013, 07:56 PM
in a future update Trion should add an auction house

No, they should not. implementing an Auction House would lead to people spamming chat with gear items for X amount of scrip, then would lead to people complaining about the prices of gear in the chat and/or auction house. The game doesn't need to be any more MMORPG than it already it. If anything it needs a cover mechanic, first person perspective swap, and a tighter scope aiming mechanic.

Improve the innovative parts of the MMO, leave the rest in the dust.

bouncy77
04-07-2013, 08:04 PM
Lol bro auction houses are great, dont like the chat turn it off then. Never had a problem with spam before in an mmo,, its the same ppl always spaming. You block them and walla no more spam

bouncy77
04-07-2013, 08:05 PM
Ohh and when more ppl come in what do yoj think is goin to happen when they dont have an AH to earn some coin at, theh are goin to spam tbe chat cause its the only place to sell things you dont want to break down