PDA

View Full Version : Downtime TODAY! Ex INANIS IS HERE!!!

doctordabs
06-28-2017, 02:47 AM
From the dev Tracker...

Hey there Ark Hunters,

We'll be bringing down the servers for all of our environments on Wednesday, 06/28 at 10:00 AM PT in order to deploy the Ex Inanis update! Estimated downtime is approximately 3 hours, but as usual we'll update the thread if additional time is needed.

Zamboni

OokamiXIII
06-28-2017, 03:30 AM
Is this the thread where we post wagers about extra downtime and patches?

Ryu Soba JP
06-28-2017, 03:56 AM
I haven't been in game for a long time. I might come check this out. Does Defiance still have the major stability issues?

OokamiXIII
06-28-2017, 04:52 AM
I haven't been in game for a long time. I might come check this out. Does Defiance still have the major stability issues?

Is a pig's *** pork?

The answer is yes lol.

KevinVonBach
06-28-2017, 05:36 AM
Does Defiance still have the major stability issues?

Only on those days which end with a Y.

konstantinov
06-28-2017, 05:38 AM
Only on those days which end with a Y.

So every day except sundae.

Mmm sundaes

Johnny Dbag
06-28-2017, 09:03 AM
I'll place a wager that the first "perfected" gun that drops for me will be a horribly rolled sniper.

Valani
06-28-2017, 09:09 AM
If this patch doesn't fix what I want fixed, I'm quitting.

ratpie
06-28-2017, 09:25 AM
i think this update is great i can log in and do some dailys hit a few incursions or seiges and not have to worry about
dropping a co-op when someone calls a 16min final.

for all those complaining about what will give you the most gulinite your missing the point, the shackles are off
do whatever you want when you want and enjoy the game.

Johnny Dbag
06-28-2017, 09:37 AM
i think this update is great i can log in and do some dailys hit a few incursions or seiges and not have to worry about

for all those complaining about what will give you the most gulinite your missing the point, the shackles are off

I am stoked on this new style of game play also. Feels like we were almost pigeon holed into grinding events for quite some time now. I think a nice byproduct of it will be better stability and less lag, as there will not be a mass amount of players cramming onto one shard to hit a major.

Gaige12
06-28-2017, 09:39 AM
Does Defiance still have the major stability issues?

Haven't you heard? Its your connection. :/

doctordabs
06-28-2017, 10:48 AM
If this patch doesn't fix what I want fixed, I'm quitting.

bye felicia ;)

Valani
06-28-2017, 10:49 AM
bye felicia ;)

Bye, Felicia.*

You say that as if I'm missing out on something great lol

FallenFireLucio
06-28-2017, 11:18 AM
Bye, Felicia.*

You say that as if I'm missing out on something great lol

I hope you don't quit, Val. You'd be missed. ;-;

Antony Harrist
06-28-2017, 11:31 AM

+1 this is what I'm most happy about

Darknessss
06-28-2017, 11:47 AM

From what I've read about the PTS testing, only about half of what you can do pays out PG.
We'll know for sure when it goes live in a couple hours if thats really true.
It could also be that the dev's hint about more gulanee appearing may fill in the remaining activities at some point in the future. Hopefully there will still be enuf players around to find out.

InsanaHydra
06-28-2017, 11:48 AM

This is why I'm excited about the update. I can just do whatever the hell I want without worrying about really missing anything.

Valani
06-28-2017, 11:50 AM
I hope you don't quit, Val. You'd be missed. ;-;

Thanks, Kitt. But, what it is, and what it's going to be, is on Trion. Has nothing to do with this update itself, rather their negligent mentality is why.

Dazz
06-28-2017, 12:15 PM
I'll place a wager that the first "perfected" gun that drops for me will be a horribly rolled sniper.

For me it will be an infector of some sort with Canker in the name.

chow1116
06-28-2017, 12:23 PM

im with you j...my first perfected weapon will somehow be torrid -_- lol..

stayloc
06-28-2017, 12:35 PM

Naah.... PISTOL