PDA

View Full Version : Synergy question.

boiphakham
04-07-2013, 07:14 PM
Like the topic said, can someone explain to me how synergy works out?

Jammylambo
04-07-2013, 07:20 PM
its pretty basic... obvious.

synergy is a grouping

put as many mods of that grouping on a weapon....

for 1,2,3,4 you get a bonus its all on the screen . you will see a name of the group . you then see a number and a explaination next to tht number. monkies could work it out , its literally infront of your face dude.

kolaiah
04-08-2013, 03:33 AM
yeah, i bet monkeys would also know that synergy mods don't work on just any gun... the synergies on both the mod and the gun have to match, i.e. a mod with Synergy - Brutal wont work on a gun with Synergy - Nano-master, no matter how many brutal mods you put on it

Facade
04-08-2013, 06:39 AM
Brutal wont work on a gun with Synergy - Nano-master, no matter how many brutal mods you put on it

You would think that would be common sense, but working in IT i guarantee that people would try that and wonder why it's not working.

Common sense isn't so common.

AimFix
04-08-2013, 06:55 AM
its pretty basic... obvious.

synergy is a grouping

put as many mods of that grouping on a weapon....

for 1,2,3,4 you get a bonus its all on the screen . you will see a name of the group . you then see a number and a explaination next to tht number. monkies could work it out , its literally infront of your face dude.

Although this guy answered your question, please don't take his attitude as an example of how people act on this forum. Most players on here are nicer than that and are always willing to help.

Scotty_Doo42
04-08-2013, 10:00 AM
Although this guy answered your question, please don't take his attitude as an example of how people act on this forum. Most players on here are nicer than that and are always willing to help.
Yea. i agree with AimFix...Watch out for them trolls.