PDA

View Full Version : PS3 to PC Thanks for the warm welcome

the guy
06-30-2017, 03:42 PM
I played on PS3 for the first 2 years, I just came back but to the PC. I wanted to thank the community, right away I noticed a helpful place to play. On chat people answered my help questions right away, when I'm down they run up and give you a hand. Long short glad to part of the PC player base. I did run my clan for a year and half Degeneration X to honest hated the politics of running it lol. But if there is a clan I can join that's fun and friendly please let me know. Defiance great to be back and in my new home.

Verga DeFuego
06-30-2017, 05:11 PM
Welcome to PC NA :)
I'd be interested to know how PC compares to PS3 (less crashing I'd guess).
I'm sure others will chime in with suggestions about clans, but as you are looking around you might want to check out Cronus. I joined about 6 months ago and am glad I did. It's a large active clan with lots of friendly and helpful folks.

the guy
06-30-2017, 06:13 PM
Welcome to PC NA :)
I'd be interested to know how PC compares to PS3 (less crashing I'd guess).
I'm sure others will chime in with suggestions about clans, but as you are looking around you might want to check out Cronus. I joined about 6 months ago and am glad I did. It's a large active clan with lots of friendly and helpful folks.
It's day and night. The PC looks like a remastered piece of art. I told my good friend to download it because you can see how it is suppose to look. Looks amazing runs smooth as glass to. I'm in love with Defiance all over again. I also sooo happy to see it getting support and the community is thriving. I will check Cronus sound great to me. I truly believe if Defiance came to this gen PS4 Xbox one it would eventually beat out Destiny hands down. The only reason Destiny does so good on console is it's the only mouse gring type shooter. Defiance has literally 10x the content and the weapons rock. Destiny 8 dungeons Defiance 19 main mission Destiny has like 19 Defiance 75plus well you get it. I'm so glad o downloaded on my PC I'd be lying if I said I DL it to play, I was more curious how it looked and ran. Five min of playing I was hooked like a crachead lol. Sorry got off topic lol bottom line PC Destroys PS3 if the console players saw how it truly looks and plays this game would explode with players.