PDA

View Full Version : Would be nice...

Deahla
07-04-2017, 01:03 AM
... if you brought back events for those of us that like them. I don't enjoy doing expeditions and sieges as much as i enjoyed event arkfalls, but those that do can continue doing expeditions and sieges.

Cygnus
07-04-2017, 01:40 PM
Plenty of arkfalls on the map. Hellbug, scrapper, darkmatter and warmaster major arkfall. Chasem all day...

Deahla
07-04-2017, 01:42 PM
Plenty of arkfalls on the map. Hellbug, scrapper, darkmatter and warmaster major arkfall. Chasem all day...

... if you brought back events for those of us that like them. I don't enjoy doing expeditions and sieges as much as i enjoyed event arkfalls, but those that do can continue doing expeditions and sieges.

I was talking about event arkfalls, not regular arkfalls. If you read the OP very carefully you might notice i clearly said "event arkfalls".

Cygnus
07-04-2017, 01:46 PM
I was talking about event arkfalls, not regular arkfalls. If you read the OP very carefully you might notice i clearly said "event arkfalls".

Ya dont need events anymore. Chase your arkfalls, earn gp, get rewarded! Just need a little imagination...

Deahla
07-04-2017, 01:49 PM
Ya dont need events anymore. Chase your arkfalls, earn gp, get rewarded! Just need a little imagination...

A little reading goes a long way don't you think?

Cygnus
07-04-2017, 01:52 PM
A little reading goes a long way don't you think?

More like reading comprehension. Your missing the point

Cygnus
07-04-2017, 01:56 PM
Use your own themes, names, and deadlines. You ll earn pg and can exchange it for event synergy gear. Its exactly the same system for events. Spam mjrs or whatever, farm pg, get paid!!

What you want is a bunch of players all shard hopping. Like I said, with a little imagination you could organize a group of anysize of like minded players.... Call it ??? Event. You can do any kind of event as well, use anything that earns pg.

We use to do these alot in the summer, but now the rewards have improved.