PDA

View Full Version : Loving today.

Moskyrath
07-15-2017, 07:24 AM
Who knew going 12-1 with a lethal and parasite in wf would automatically get ppl to call me a cheater lol. Just cause ppl do well in PvP does not make them cheaters. Using good guns well does not make ppl cheaters. Just cause you lost does not make the other team a group of cheaters. The games is not always full of cheaters. Ppl in this game need to realize that just cause others didn't die a lot and got a lot of kills does not make them cheaters. I am all over the place in PvP. I either do well or I don't. Just cause I had one good game does not make me or anyone else a cheater. Well there's my little rant for the day lol.

Aliasse
07-15-2017, 08:19 AM
for some reason, people get really salty pretty fast. especially in defiance PvP

Moskyrath
07-15-2017, 08:32 AM
for some reason, people get really salty pretty fast. especially in defiance PvP

Especially when you use underrated gear lol. That's exactly what I did. Used underrated gear.

konstantinov
07-15-2017, 08:46 AM
Go 20-1 in WF with a nuke and get accused of having an aimbot.

Moskyrath
07-15-2017, 09:45 AM
Go 20-1 in WF with a nuke and get accused of having an aimbot.

Probably could go 20-1 lol. But hey who knew that using a very accurate gun to get headshots would make ppl mad lol. Get accused of cheating by simply using a gun with almost perfect accuracy. Definitely can see some newer ppl freak out about it but someone in a clan whose name makes them seem like very accurate with snipers no. There's no reason for that except envy.

crasher
07-15-2017, 09:49 AM
Well, PvP in DEFI *DID* have a history of cheaters being absolved under the old regime's tolerance policy whereby it was justified as "making good use of in-game mechanics and working as intended" as stated many times on the live streams after videos of auto-aim bots making impossible snap sniper kills were recorded by the victims when they were hit from across the map.

But, yeah, sometimes live players are just *really* good, and I've had the good fortune to see some amazingly talented players in this game.
Especially before many of the good people quit because auto-aim bots were given a pass.

Moskyrath
07-15-2017, 09:54 AM
I have seen some good players too. I see players that have good matches and bad matches constantly. I am the same way. I have my good matches and bad but god forbid the instant I have a good match. Almost every time I have a good match at least one person accuses me of cheating just cause I did better than them.

Fallen_Aingeal
07-15-2017, 11:52 AM
I love it when I'm called a "hacker" or "cheater" when I go 10-6 in sw. If I'm cheating, I'm terrible at it! LOL

Moskyrath
07-15-2017, 12:42 PM
I love it when I'm called a "hacker" or "cheater" when I go 10-6 in sw. If I'm cheating, I'm terrible at it! LOL

This exactly I have had matches like this and get the same results. At least one person calling me a cheater. At this point in the game I don't care anymore what ppl say. Find it rather funny now.

Hanimichal
07-15-2017, 01:19 PM
In real the ping making a hell of lag is the biggest killer, sometime is impossible to play pvp shooting in had a lot of bullets with sniper and next the guy is in another place and you are dead

Darena Bryant
07-16-2017, 10:33 AM
Not gonna call you a cheater, but... Boy, your wrist must hurt from patting yourself on the back, huh?

Moskyrath
07-16-2017, 10:56 AM
Not gonna call you a cheater, but... Boy, your wrist must hurt from patting yourself on the back, huh?

My wrist always hurts from writing and drawing so pain from congratulating myself is always welcome.

hotmomma
07-19-2017, 11:04 AM
The real fun starts when you get tbagged over and over and over and over again. I really LOVE that.. not.

SHADOWFOX2448
07-19-2017, 11:25 AM
The real fun starts when you get tbagged over and over and over and over again. I really LOVE that.. not.

I know what I must do now XD hahaha lol jk

hotmomma
07-19-2017, 11:40 AM
I know what I must do now XD hahaha lol jk

Silly giggles.. pvp is no place for a fox O_O

SHADOWFOX2448
07-19-2017, 11:59 AM
Silly giggles.. pvp is no place for a fox O_O

Lol hahahaha O_O ikr I was in pvp and everyone passed me probably saying oooo it's just fox just too go kill other players XD lol only stoodakiss remembers how good I was in the zager /det with blur on days lol cod that's when pvp killing numbers were high 46/3 57/5 43/0 **** like that on average XD lol now I go a poor 6/ 10 4/10 7/11 LOL 3/2 If I'm lucky lol

DEATHBRINGER210
07-19-2017, 12:04 PM

happens everyday to me , after every pvp match pretty much

Altras
07-19-2017, 12:12 PM
happens everyday to me , after every pvp match pretty much

I only see it from new players or from one particular clan that's rather obsessed with my clan or myself.
(They had "Join Cronus if you want to be childish" in their motd for like a month lol)
Ironically, we did get some people, and were happily proven wrong about their previous judgement.

Ned Kelly
07-19-2017, 04:52 PM

This seems to be a trend... I call copycat thread.

I WANT TO BE FAMOUS! :D