PDA

View Full Version : 64 Key Lockbox...what's the point?

Omega Maximus
07-18-2017, 08:02 AM
The 64 key lockbox has become more obsolete and an embarrassment to the game than anything else. The key codes have become obsolete. Daily I purchase 4 or 5 64 key lockboxes, and never is there anything new or of use...we haven't even been informed if there is a new JP ..if any..in the box!! Regardless if there were...which we would like to know.,.I wouldn't pull one anyway because I never get anything decent....everything I get I vendor, or if its some old on crap I give to low ego clannies. This has to stop...and it has to change!! I have never played a game before where the RNG was so bad, and where the game developers intentionally refused to reward their players and supporters of their game...no wait...its OUR game!! Perhaps change your view on this Trion....we are the players, and we are your customers!!

1. What lame JP is in the 64 box currently?
2. When will it change, and will there be something NEW and exciting?
3. Change the RNG and reward the players and expand the drop. Give us something new!!
4. How about being able to buy Armament Lockbox with keycodes?

Speaking of the Armament Lockbox...I buy maybe 10 a week...and I get nothing decent!! Since the Amastice event, I have bought so many, only to have gotten a Grendel BMG. Where as, many others have gotten countless AcidBath, JP shields, Kindness..etc. Where is MY PAYOUT?? Is there something wrong with my account where the RNG has been set against me?? I pay money each month for patron pass and for lockboxes....why aren't I being rewarded for supporting the game? Because it seems that I am being intentionally discriminated against!!

How about some feedback from the community on this subject..and some reply from the devs??

Johnny Dbag
07-18-2017, 10:06 AM
Grats on the Grendel, I have yet to pull any JP from Armament crates. For me, the only allure to the 64 key boxes is the chance at forge.

Darknessss
07-18-2017, 10:09 AM
It use to be that you could get OJ nades from the 64key boxes, but I havent seen any of those drop in over a year. Has anyone received OJ nades lately?

I still get a lot of OJ weapons and Ark shields from them, but they have become obsolete with the GA/AA gear and the Ex Inanis weapons.

And while the new players could still benefit from them, they cant buy them without coughing up some real dollars to increase the key amount.

LeeLeeBelle
07-18-2017, 10:19 AM
I've pulled oj nades from a 64 key box in the last few months. Other than that I consider it a win if I get my 3000 scrip back from the vendor. Also, I haven't heard of anyone pulling any jackpots from the armistice crates other than the OP's Grendel.

OverDoneOne
07-18-2017, 10:45 AM
I have been getting 200 Arkforge many times from those crates A Lot and many Ojs

So I am Happy, 3 days in a row each crate I got 200 AF so whats wrong with that. 600 AF takes days to farm. And I got it just by buying crates Hmmm Rather Nice I say :cool:

Skiller115
07-18-2017, 11:24 AM
The 64 key box is only just a chance at arkforge. After constant events the weapons in there become worth nothing and after expo supremes and aa/ga synergies lately all the shields in there became worthless except the rare chance at the impossibly rare suriver shields. What about the 64 key jps? Someone my ask, well they may be worth a good penny at first but with the devs changing them out at random times after about a few months the jps in there becomes worthless anyways after people drop about 4 of them per person or like 8 if you're particularly lucky/unlucky.

Omega Maximus
07-18-2017, 11:46 AM
I know some do drop more jp's from the 64 key lockbox than others...and it always seems to be the same people!! I never have this luck, or annoyance as you call it, so do not assume that this happens for the majority, its always the select few...where the RNG has obviously been programmed in their favor! This in itself is wrong and unfair to the rest of us that also pay to play!!

r1p
07-18-2017, 12:10 PM
The problem with elite lock boxes is that the standard synergies aren't relevant anymore so they have been reduced to instant lottery tickets for ark forge and jackpots. I now just view them as a tedious chore that I do whenever I max out my keys because all of the loot will just get vendored. This applies to the faction vendors as well.

Altras
07-18-2017, 12:12 PM
Grats on the Grendel, I have yet to pull any JP from Armament crates. For me, the only allure to the 64 key boxes is the chance at forge.

This 100%. Rng does not bless me.

HelpIveBeenRenamed
07-18-2017, 01:27 PM
i got pyro nades and 3 ojs from box today

the 3 ojs went straight to the vendor i didn't even bother to look at them

whats the point none of the old synergy's are worth a dam anymore

Destromathe
07-18-2017, 01:28 PM
Hey All,

We actually have something good in store for the Elite and Premium Elite boxes. This change is currently in testing, and we will have it out to you as soon as possible.

r1p
07-18-2017, 01:30 PM
Hey All,

We actually have something good in store for the Elite and Premium Elite boxes. This change is currently in testing, and we will have it out to you as soon as possible.

That's good to hear.

DeMoNofDEATH
07-18-2017, 01:40 PM
they should make it like the old armistice boxes where you have a chance to pull any of the jp from the elite boxes or continue with new ones

Johnny Dbag
07-18-2017, 02:00 PM
Hey All,

Woooo Hooo!

Omega Maximus
07-18-2017, 02:36 PM
Alright!! This is good news!! Thanks Dev Team!

Mr Devlin
07-18-2017, 04:58 PM
Good to hear! Is it on the test server yet?

FistPumper
07-18-2017, 07:29 PM
they should make it like the old armistice boxes where you have a chance to pull any of the jp from the elite boxes or continue with new ones

No thanks, another un-tradeable something......nah I'll pass

DeacTodd
07-18-2017, 08:13 PM
All I get from the 64 box is purple shields, I been playin since day one and never pulled a jp from these boxes, that's very frustrating especially when you love playing this game, those boxes are a waste, I hope this new change make us arkhunters happy.

Ned Kelly
07-18-2017, 08:23 PM
All I get from the 64 box is purple shields, I been playin since day one and never pulled a jp from these boxes, that's very frustrating especially when you love playing this game, those boxes are a waste, I hope this new change make us arkhunters happy.

It's not that the crate is a waste, just that every crate in the game has such an extraordinary low drop rate, it seems imo Trion is happy for people that when they have had enough of the game walk away from it frustrated instead of a sense of accomplishment.

Grind us unto dust.

JOCCO5150
07-18-2017, 08:27 PM
It use to be that you could get OJ nades from the 64key boxes, but I havent seen any of those drop in over a year. Has anyone received OJ nades lately?

I still get a lot of OJ weapons and Ark shields from them, but they have become obsolete with the GA/AA gear and the Ex Inanis weapons.

And while the new players could still benefit from them, they cant buy them without coughing up some real dollars to increase the key amount.

I pulled oj nades the other day....... they filled my oj nades. Lesson taught here? Be sure your nades are full before you buy box. Which I already knew

Luis91
07-18-2017, 09:05 PM
Hey All,

I just I think I read bad or the "something good" its only on bit store boxes? what yeah I read good so why don't add it to 64 key box? this thread is about that box not bitstore stuff... whell idk what say about this so be happy with new box jackpot from bit store boxes...

Luis91
07-18-2017, 09:21 PM
I just want see other stuff on 64key crate to make it desirable again like jackpot nades, oj spikes/stims or just made a jackpot contest on forum like the armistice jackpot naming maybe with the chance of post the most desirable type, nano n rolls or a new special unique drop for it like a 2 nano jackpot or 2 resist shield idk... just please don't add just to bitstore.

Tks for read I hope take a note.

Darknessss
07-18-2017, 09:23 PM
I just I think I read bad or the "something good" its only on bit store boxes? what yeah I read good so why don't add it to 64 key box? this thread is about that box not bitstore stuff... whell idk what say about this so be happy with new box jackpot from bit store boxes...

They are two different boxes.
The Elite lock box is the ingame box available from the lock box vendor for 64 key codes.
The Premium Elite lock box is available ingame and at the bit store for 320 bits (288 w/patron).

Since they are changing the lock boxes, maybe OJ nades could be made available from Py Numbs. :D

DeMoNofDEATH
07-19-2017, 04:49 AM
No thanks, another un-tradeable something......nah I'll pass

didn't mean the untradeable stuff just the previous 64 key box style 2 armistice's ago (not the defiant few rep boxes)

upper
07-27-2017, 04:56 PM
It's still the same JP isn't it?

Decoy303
07-27-2017, 08:08 PM
Instead of filling they should go into your claims.