PDA

View Full Version : Apocalypse

Cubic
07-21-2017, 12:30 AM
I won't to know something about apocalypse on ps3 is it worth getting and how do I get one I hear I can get it from armormit box's and I won't to make shire that's true. I'l appreciate is somebody can help me get one. 😶

Chump Norris
07-21-2017, 02:03 AM
It looks like it would be fun to use so I would say it's worth getting.

You can only get Apocalypse by trading someone for it.

Luis91
07-21-2017, 02:07 AM
A fun gun for the user but a lag amount for coop n expo group..

konstantinov
07-21-2017, 02:29 AM
A fun gun for the user but a lag amount for coop n expo group..

Apocs do not cause lag. Have you even used one? I use one in every aspect of defiance and if anything the spam of pandemics lag more than anything.

Luis91
07-21-2017, 02:34 AM
I be experienced lag in a coop and a expo because a guy with his apocalypse, I know u have one and I don't want start a discussion about that but absolutely they cause lag so its just in my case I think but that happen me two times if I have a chance maybe the next time I'll upload a video to prove it.

konstantinov
07-21-2017, 02:53 AM
I be experienced lag in a coop and a expo because a guy with his apocalypse, I know u have one and I don't want start a discussion about that but absolutely they cause lag so its just in my case I think but that happen me two times if I have a chance maybe the next time I'll upload a video to prove it.

If you've never used one then you can't possibly know if it causes lag. We're not talking about crime fighters.

Luis91
07-21-2017, 03:01 AM
If you've never used one then you can't possibly know if it causes lag. We're not talking about crime fighters.

Yeah I don't have one and don't want one, I'm not talking about that crap-gun but I'm off of this I hope no one have the same case.

Bloodbath82
07-21-2017, 03:31 PM
It does cause lag and just like the crimefighter the user seems to be unaffected. I suggest taking a couple of close friends into a co-op and testing if you don't believe me. But I do agree purgatory is definitely a bigger lag than the apocalypse.

Johnny Dbag
07-21-2017, 04:00 PM
My gal and I have run quite a few expos with someone using an Apoc, and there was never any lag due to Apoc for either the user or the others in the group. Co ops may be a different story, especially Soleptor Excavation, but everything lags in that map.

DEATHBRINGER210
07-21-2017, 04:08 PM
i got booted 2 times because of a apoc . in pvp and at a chinatown siege

Johnny Dbag
07-21-2017, 04:18 PM
Chinatown has gotten to be a bad spot lately, lots of disconnects there without and apocalypse there. Fresh login, or being on for a while, chinatown is now a sketchy spot. Sucks because that is a fun location for the sieges. As for pvp, I don't, so I cant speak on that.

Carl Winslow
07-22-2017, 12:19 PM
I dunno if the apocalypse and/or "extreme" weapon graphics are one piece of the lag problem globally, but given that the graphics load on this game seems to be stretched to the limit on Xbox 360 I doubt it helps. I can certainly say it has caused definite lag on the smaller scale in an expo, to where when the person switched weapons the lag stopped, then it came back when they switched back to their apocalypse and started firing. Also for what it's worth, there's no point in testing weapon lag issues when you're playing on the same connection as someone else in your group imo. You're basically both on the exact same latency/ping, etc.

Fallen_Aingeal
07-22-2017, 02:39 PM
I've run several co-ops with multiple apoc users. One day there was 3 of us. Ran the gamut of maps. Didn't notice any more lag than the usual.

In my case and those running with me, Apocs do not cause lag. JS

To the OP;

If you can get your hands on one, it's a fantastic gun! I wouldn't sell or trade mine for anything! It's equipped in 4 of my 6 load outs! Very fun gun.

Bloodbath82
07-22-2017, 05:56 PM
Not saying it lags me every time it's used it seems to depend on a few factors. But back to the op I do think it is an awesome gun. Not a fan of having it spammed in Pvp but I love seeing it in a wm.

Cubic
07-22-2017, 10:55 PM
What about
Soul Destroyer

Chump Norris
07-23-2017, 12:59 AM
What about
Soul Destroyer

Same deal, you have to trade someone for Sol Destroyer and it won't be cheap.

Oumar
07-23-2017, 06:35 AM
About this, did the blank projectile problem have been fixed ?

r1p
07-24-2017, 06:20 AM
Every time I hear that about this problem I get a picture in my head of some guy saying "Really baby this has never happened to me before".

stayloc
07-25-2017, 05:24 AM
My problem with Apoc is not lag issues. I find the game much more fun if I can actually see. Apoc is horrendous in closed spaces and would appreciate it if those who have it would reframe from using it in most coops and expos. Yesterday some guy pulls it out at the end of Motherlode, really.....

konstantinov
07-25-2017, 05:42 AM
My problem with Apoc is not lag issues. I find the game much more fun if I can actually see. Apoc is horrendous in closed spaces and would appreciate it if those who have it would reframe from using it in most coops and expos. Yesterday some guy pulls it out at the end of Motherlode, really.....

But you can one shot Daig with an apoc.

stayloc
07-25-2017, 05:49 AM
This guy couldn't... took his time blinding us. Maybe next time I'll pull out my old trusty CF, just to add to the misery. :)

konstantinov
07-25-2017, 05:53 AM
This guy couldn't... took his time blinding us. Maybe next time I'll pull out my old trusty CF, just to add to the misery. :)

I tried using apoc in motherlode but found the pandemic works much better.

stayloc
07-25-2017, 06:43 AM
Funny you say that - what I use. Really an underrated weapon.

hotmomma
07-25-2017, 09:22 AM
Apocalypse is the best gun in the game! I'm usually in a full group with two or more players using apoc and I have no more lag then any other load out. It's quite funny how people have a blame for everything with no facts to prove. And honestly the amount of real money I spent getting a apoc I will use it any and everywhere I want.

DEATHBRINGER210
07-25-2017, 09:33 AM
Apocalypse is the best gun in the game! I'm usually in a full group with two or more players using apoc and I have no more lag then any other load out. It's quite funny how people have a blame for everything with no facts to prove. And honestly the amount of real money I spent getting a apoc I will use it any and everywhere I want.

fresh log in . im at a conflict site guy drops a nuke right next to me. get booted. i didnt even get to shoot anything. and talking to a guy last after pvp. he nukes himself out of pvp matches

r1p
07-25-2017, 09:41 AM
The Aporkalypse was awesome but Hardees stopped carrying it. Heartless bastards.

Fallen_Aingeal
07-25-2017, 09:53 AM
I don't give a fork what anyone says. I love my Apoc. Got it from a great friend, and he, hottie, and I use them in close proximity without any lag issues.

If you're lagging, it isn't due to this gun.

DEATHBRINGER210
07-25-2017, 10:06 AM
I don't give a fork what anyone says. I love my Apoc. Got it from a great friend, and he, hottie, and I use them in close proximity without any lag issues.

If you're lagging, it isn't due to this gun.

she seems to get booted alot more since using 1. and i run in groups with her from time to time

hotmomma
07-25-2017, 04:24 PM
she seems to get booted alot more since using 1. and i run in groups with her from time to time

Monsoon season I'm lucky to last an hour online. I blame my shtako internet. ��

Chump Norris
07-25-2017, 04:36 PM
I seem to have the same ole Defiance problems when around people using Apoc.

No worse, no better, just Defiance.