PDA

View Full Version : Social clan menu ruined i had 8000 clanmates now i cant see any

Globalist
07-25-2017, 12:41 PM
Thanks trion you just made my list

DEATHBRINGER210
07-25-2017, 12:59 PM
no clan list here either

Kitzun0
07-25-2017, 01:00 PM
OP is ranting but the guy is right about facts, the clan front page online members list show other people online with an empty bar and in the main "members" menu it shows no one but yourself even if others are online or not.

Globalist
07-25-2017, 01:03 PM
this is bs , how am i supposed to contatc offline members to get them to rejoin the game after week or two offline ?

Destromathe
07-25-2017, 01:09 PM
Hello All,

We are currently investigating this issue. In order to resolve the lag issues, we had to make some changes to the clan code. This code may be affecting extremely large clans, while smaller sized clans are unaffected. Since the Warrior Ethos is the largest clan in the game, this is most likely causing all of these symptoms.

In the meantime, we are working to find out what may be wrong, and will be locating a fix as soon as possible. Thank you for your patience.

DEATHBRINGER210
07-25-2017, 01:15 PM
Hello All,

We are currently investigating this issue. In order to resolve the lag issues, we had to make some changes to the clan code. This code may be affecting extremely large clans, while smaller sized clans are unaffected. Since the Warrior Ethos is the largest clan in the game, this is most likely causing all of these symptoms.

In the meantime, we are working to find out what may be wrong, and will be locating a fix as soon as possible. Thank you for your patience.

small clans are affected too

Marana tha
07-25-2017, 05:02 PM
Hey all,
Closing this one up, as it's already been answered, and was veering off topic into unproductive posts.
- Marana tha :)