PDA

View Full Version : I have a question for all veteran Defiance 360 Players..!!!

MrStealYoGrl69
07-26-2017, 02:52 AM
What's up you guys thanks for at least coming and reading my post.. I'm at ego like 4004 or 4005 and it seems like its taking absolutely forever to raise it any higher..I've completed a bunch of goals as well..my pursuit rating is like 940...so can u guys give me any tips as what to do to maybe speed this process along a little like Exp Farming or what can I do before I throw this damn controller thru my TV haha 😂😂😂 OK maybe not all tht lol but I know at least some of u all have felt my frustration before...I have my patron pass and everything...I've spent well over $75 on in game **** to and I would really like to be able to enter an arkfall and compete with everyone else...so pleaseeeeeeee help a fellow defiancer out haha if thats even a word lol o yeah I def could use some more new ACTIVE friends as well so Hmu ...Xbox Gt- Abercrmbplaya36

konstantinov
07-26-2017, 04:14 AM
The max pursuit rating is a little over 2000 so I'd suggest doing pursuits. There is no powerleveing in defiance.

Wuzu
07-26-2017, 06:17 AM
The max pursuit rating is a little over 2000 so I'd suggest doing pursuits. There is no powerleveing in defiance.

At some point before I started playing years ago, they took some pursuits away and now the max is 1995 (it kind of bugs me I can't hit an even 2000 lol). Regardless, Kon is right in saying do your pursuits. Multitask them when you can. Depending on how often you play, you can go from 10- 6000 in a matter of months via pursuits.

MrStealYoGrl69
07-26-2017, 12:26 PM
OK thank u guys for the quick responses... Looks like I'm off to do some more pursuits then L0l Fun Fun ����.. Ive saw online tht some people were going to this place near Alamo park and like north west of overpass and farming this mission there where u activate the 4 bulwarks And just kill a **** load of enemies until u get ur score over 200,000 then do it again..??..is this the fastest way to get script along with regular exp?? Or have u all even heard or saw wht I'm talking about..??

Spike Chaos
07-26-2017, 02:31 PM
Events are the best way to get XP/Scrip, but pursuits are the best way to get your ego up fast. Some of them don't take long at all and then get involved in trading and stuff to get loads of scrip.

Jack Robo
07-26-2017, 02:48 PM
you hav the easier way to be honest..all us older players did it through pursuits and if you want to reach 6k in a good time its all about pursuits..my advice.
1) story line should be 100% complete
2) timetrials all gold
3)hotshots all gold
4) all coop pursuits
5) all data recorders
6) gun/transport at 20.. cerb u hit bikes in pvp that will rocket up
if you do all these and hit the 5k cap u should be there

the quickest way is to use 2 guns only and one type of transport..get most pursuits to the point where you need 1 thing to complete..when you are "stuck" at say 4700-5000 hit all pursuits and then level your guns as it becomes easier the higher you go
Would recommend a RUNNER as theyre used in time trials

Tauriiel
07-26-2017, 02:50 PM
is this the fastest way to get script along with regular exp??

The fastest way for both is to just play the game. Focus on your pursuits. Do expeditions and co-op's with friends and clanmates. Do ark falls. Do sieges and incursions. The Purified Gulanite you will earn you can cash in at an Ex Inanis Runner, and depending on your drops you can sell items to others. Be fair with your prices and you will gain a favourable reputation. Selling will earn you more scrip far more quickly than any sort of farming within the game at this point. You will also gain a decent amount of XP by doing major ark falls if you actively shoot. So, when the longer pursuits begin to wear you down, head off to do a siege or an incursion, or anything else mentioned above and just play the game. The increase in ego won't be over night, but it won't take as long as you might think if you just play the game.

Don't worry about purchasing guns while you're 4k. Play with what you have, with what you obtain and save your currencies. Most clan's tend to help their own, so if you need mods for a weapon you pull, turn to your clanmates or your friends. That way when you're 6k you'll have a decent retention of forge to bring up any favorable guns you might have received from Ex Inanis, and if you're actively selling off the things you don't want or need, then you'll also have some scrip in your pocket to spend as you please - - without worrying about forge costs to raise, especially when you may want to supreme something or reroll a certain roll.

Hope this helps.

Jack Robo
07-26-2017, 02:56 PM
you hav the easier way to be honest..all us older players did it through pursuits and if you want to reach 6k in a good time its all about pursuits..my advice.
2) timetrials all gold
3)hotshots all gold
4) all coop pursuits
5) all data recorders

the quickest way is to use 2 guns only and one type of transport..get most pursuits to the point where you need 1 thing to complete..when you are "stuck" at say 4700-5000 hit all pursuits and then level your guns as it becomes easier the higher you go

ScurvyWeevil
07-26-2017, 03:35 PM
2) timetrials all gold
3)hotshots all gold
4) all coop pursuits
5) all data recorders

This. Right. Here.

MrStealYoGrl69
07-27-2017, 06:59 AM
See I think that's my problem is I don't have many friends who wanna trade anything...I'm sure I prob have a lot of valuable weapons since I hardly breakdown or sell anything..I'm kinda like a defiance hoarder haha so maybe u guys can let me know what weapons I have if I should keep them or get rid of them or even possible trade them...you have no idea how much I would appreciate some help...it gets soooo old constantly running out of script and damn near having to sale a kidney just to buy some mods haha

THE ROCKS
07-27-2017, 07:41 AM
See I think that's my problem is I don't have many friends who wanna trade anything...I'm sure I prob have a lot of valuable weapons since I hardly breakdown or sell anything..I'm kinda like a defiance hoarder haha so maybe u guys can let me know what weapons I have if I should keep them or get rid of them or even possible trade them...you have no idea how much I would appreciate some help...it gets soooo old constantly running out of script and damn near having to sale a kidney just to buy some mods haha

What clan you in bud? If your in a good size clan they should help you with stuff or if you need a clan gimme a jolla ill bring you over here

Wuzu
07-27-2017, 04:33 PM

I don't know what type of market your platform has, but it's probably safe to tell you to vendor all T4 (and lower) weapons/shields you don't use. I would suggest not bothering buying guns/mods for you guns until you are at least 5k ego. The desirable high end gear will typically cost you a lot, and you'll want your script once you get to the point of wanting them. For the time being, just use what the game gives you, focus on ego-ing up, and save up all your resources (especially arkforge).

FistPumper
07-27-2017, 08:30 PM
..all us older players .......

;););););););) lmao......

Sorry Jack, you know us OLD guys...I just had to.

Back to the OP, these guys are right. On my lower ego toons, I have used or am using purple gear. They're cheaper to keep current. As for the stuff you pickup, Personally I break it all down for resources. The biggest thing a newer player needs is Ark Salvage to open mod slots on guns.

And if you decide to go with "The Rocks" clan, those guys/gals will get you going. Or hit me up, or do both I'm sure I have some gear I can pass on for you to use.

MrStealYoGrl69
08-07-2017, 07:31 PM
2) timetrials all gold
3)hotshots all gold
4) all coop pursuits
5) all data recorders

Well I'm at 5338 finally lol so you was def right, the pursuits were the way to go...I've still got a few random ones because I'm having a hard time finding any people who like to stay in a group and run thru the coop arenas with me to get the data recorders n stuff.,and yeah I've already got all weapons 20 , all perks unlocked and upgraded, and vehicles 20 except for the Cerberus and I can't for the life of me find anyone to even show me how to do that one so i jus gave up on it

MrStealYoGrl69
08-07-2017, 07:35 PM
What clan you in bud? If your in a good size clan they should help you with stuff or if you need a clan gimme a jolla ill bring you over here

Yeah def glad u accepted me in man...everyone I have played with in here is so helpful ....if I can jus get a few clan mates to run a few coop maps with me I would be perfect lol do u think u know a few who could help me get those few ego pursuits in the coop stuff ???? Def hmunand lwmme know what up man...thanks..Ryan

rdorer408
08-07-2017, 09:38 PM
if your ego 4000 arkfalls should not be a problem nor incursions or sieges get used to running them less recklessly and you will prevail

MrStealYoGrl69
08-09-2017, 05:38 PM
This. Right. Here.

Yeah I've got everything except for some of the gunslinger quests because I can never find a group to do them with me and u have to have a few people in order to get gold cuz I've tried them numerous times and jus could never do it lol

MrStealYoGrl69
08-09-2017, 05:41 PM

I just noticed u was the one who wrote me on here about joining the clan and deaths demon invited me to it with you all lol....do u guys ever do like cop runs and stuff to help people with pursuits...cuz I have just a cpl more random pursuits I need and casnt seem to find neone to run em with....I would appreciate it soooooo oooo much if we could find a full team of us..!!

MrStealYoGrl69
08-09-2017, 06:00 PM
The fastest way for both is to just play the game. Focus on your pursuits. Do expeditions and co-op's with friends and clanmates. Do ark falls. Do sieges and incursions. The Purified Gulanite you will earn you can cash in at an Ex Inanis Runner, and depending on your drops you can sell items to others. Be fair with your prices and you will gain a favourable reputation. Selling will earn you more scrip far more quickly than any sort of farming within the game at this point. You will also gain a decent amount of XP by doing major ark falls if you actively shoot. So, when the longer pursuits begin to wear you down, head off to do a siege or an incursion, or anything else mentioned above and just play the game. The increase in ego won't be over night, but it won't take as long as you might think if you just play the game.

Don't worry about purchasing guns while you're 4k. Play with what you have, with what you obtain and save your currencies. Most clan's tend to help their own, so if you need mods for a weapon you pull, turn to your clanmates or your friends. That way when you're 6k you'll have a decent retention of forge to bring up any favorable guns you might have received from Ex Inanis, and if you're actively selling off the things you don't want or need, then you'll also have some scrip in your pocket to spend as you please - - without worrying about forge costs to raise, especially when you may want to supreme something or reroll a certain roll.

Hope this helps.
How in the world would I know what to charge for my weapons?? Which rolls are better on which weapons...or is there any like (GOD ROLLS) out there THT everyone is trying to get...like SMG with rapid fire, DMG increase, and reload x3 or something like THT?? Sorry if this is a Noob kinda ques man lol jus figured u guys def seem to know wht your talking about so I know u GTA have some good ideas of weapon rolls I should try and hang onto....because I have a lot of prob amazing weapons I just don't know which ones to invest in or what...

Johnny Gatt
08-11-2017, 11:05 AM
35 XP extra for old, old-schoolers who did season 1 pursuits when they first came out. They were removed after last episode content and did not return until fall 2013. So, if you did season one both times, you get more pursuits than everyone else.