PDA

View Full Version : Ran into a few problems with Ex Inanis Runner 125pg caches

Carl Winslow
07-27-2017, 11:22 PM
I was buying a bunch of 125pg caches last weekend and had it award me two perfected weapon caches (but I didn't get any perfected weapon). I would like to think one of those could have been the perfected mass cannon I've been wanting to sell my soul for, but we'll never know...

Would love to know if anyone else is running into this problem? I've seen a person or two mention it in zone chat, and maybe on this forum as well I believe. I'm playing on Xbox 360 NA server.

konstantinov
07-28-2017, 03:32 AM
I was buying a bunch of 125pg caches last weekend and had it award me two perfected weapon caches (but I didn't get any perfected weapon). I would like to think one of those could have been the perfected mass cannon I've been wanting to sell my soul for, but we'll never know...

Would love to know if anyone else is running into this problem? I've seen a person or two mention it in zone chat, and maybe on this forum as well I believe. I'm playing on Xbox 360 NA server.

I haven't seen anyone on ps3 NA mention this but I'd suggest taking a picture of the log showing it and then sending it to Trion to see if they can help you out. This is unfortunate especially if it clears your karma.

stefb42
07-28-2017, 09:36 AM
Happened to me too, I logged in a couple of hours later and found a perfected weapon cache in my claim items, opened it and got precise mazu :/

LOOKxATxTHISxI
07-29-2017, 11:37 AM
Yeah this happened to me as well. After I bought another box it was delivered to me in claims.