PDA

View Full Version : who else is eager to see what will happen on the 15th?

CapN CooK 420
04-07-2013, 09:47 PM
As most of you know there is a major patch coming on the 15th. I'm interested and can't wait to see what changes it will bring and what the show will change within the game.

Who else is excited? :D

Lecile
04-07-2013, 09:49 PM
I am on pins and needles waiting here. Not just for the new content, but also the show, I NEED MOAR DEFIANCE

CapN CooK 420
04-07-2013, 09:51 PM
Yes at the begining I was sceptical about the show, but now I find it will be very entertaining combined with the game.

Arsenic_Touch
04-07-2013, 09:51 PM
Assuming we get the patch on the 15th.

I'm not holding by breath over the acclaimed "8 pages" worth of information.
I've done this song and dance with other companies. So my expectations are low.
At least that way it can only go up.

cfStatic
04-07-2013, 09:55 PM
There are 3 things I'm interested in seeing:

What new outfits they'll potentially put in the store(I'm looking for a specific one and am willing to pay for it).
Bug Fixes
Balance changes

Hopefully the bug fixes take up the majority of those 8 pages. I'm also slightly curious how long the patch notes for the ~29th are going to be, since they said they'd have to break up stuff over two big patches or w/e.

Lecile
04-07-2013, 09:55 PM
Assuming we get the patch on the 15th.

I'm not holding by breath over the acclaimed "8 pages" worth of information.
I've done this song and dance with other companies. So my expectations are low.
At least that way it can only go up.
I can't say that I disagree, but Trion has be quite forthcoming with information and pretty diligent about fixing quick things along the way. I also will not be holding my breath, but I still am quite excited to see what happens with it.

VolDeVie
04-07-2013, 09:56 PM
I'm not recommending this game to anyone until I see what happens on the 15th(May even wait to see the first DLC). I personally feel this first patch will make or break the game. I'm really really hoping that the patch just blows me away, because currently this game feels a bit mediocre to me (I'm still having fun playing it though!). Wont be recommending this game to anyone nonetheless till I see the show tie ins and just how solid the patches will be.