PDA

View Full Version : Help With Making Script

IAMREALITY
04-07-2013, 10:39 PM
I feel like I'm playing forever yet my cash is building up so slowly. Are there better ways than others to make script? I just feel like I'm playing so much to get so little, so I've gotta be doing something wrong right? What are the best and quickest ways to make script? Any help would be appreciated. Thanks!

Wynce
04-07-2013, 10:41 PM
Do missions, sell loot. Kill stuff. The usual.

SS Godfather
04-07-2013, 10:51 PM
I have about 60,000 cause I sold stuff and killed and did missions like the other guys said to do, but I have been known for selling everything I can get my hands on so getting 60,000 was a walk in the park for me :)

LALLY
04-07-2013, 10:54 PM
I feel like I'm playing forever yet my cash is building up so slowly. Are there better ways than others to make script? I just feel like I'm playing so much to get so little, so I've gotta be doing something wrong right? What are the best and quickest ways to make script? Any help would be appreciated. Thanks!

yeh it can seem hard to make script but this is a new mmo not even through its first week, people are moaning about not getting rare weapons already and not having enough script, im not saying your moaning but really a lot of xbox players need to understand what an mmo is.

A s0t
04-07-2013, 11:01 PM
I feel like I'm playing forever yet my cash is building up so slowly. Are there better ways than others to make script? I just feel like I'm playing so much to get so little, so I've gotta be doing something wrong right? What are the best and quickest ways to make script? Any help would be appreciated. Thanks!sell WHITE items, shields, guns, mods, grenades

Mindset
04-08-2013, 12:23 AM
why does everyone keep spelling it script..?

its scrip. man that's annoying.

LeTtRrZ
04-08-2013, 12:25 AM
Buy lockboxes, and if you get an orange item you can sell it for 10k +

Tlasan
04-08-2013, 12:29 AM
moneys ridiculously easy to get in Defiance. ive stuck around 10k scrip cause i dont sell anything. i have over 120k ark salvage cause thats all i do to the gear i get. ill sell the mods i dont wanna use if they are low tier but do the emergencies and run instances if u want money.

Leon_Magnum
04-08-2013, 12:43 AM
dosnt hurt to have the Scrip Boost either the self+group one both apply to the player. (not sure of the clan one thou)

MagellanD
04-08-2013, 06:49 AM
I don't have a problem here. I bought the Orange Challenger and I am already at 10k with only a few hours played afterwards.
Another thing not mentioned is arkfalls. do a tonne of them too!

Grit
04-08-2013, 06:53 AM
I'm sitting at around 33K in Scrip... honestly i don't spend it, it just builds up. I mean i bought a clantag and some other quads just because i wanted them but really..it's almost useless unless you want to buy some mods.. Ammo is free (thank goodness) haha!!

You could always just dance your heart out at the Iron Demon Ranch and ask for tips...i mean...other ppl may just give you scrip if you're a dancing fool.....

LALLY
04-08-2013, 06:56 AM
I'm sitting at around 33K in Scrip... honestly i don't spend it, it just builds up. I mean i bought a clantag and some other quads just because i wanted them but really..it's almost useless unless you want to buy some mods.. Ammo is free (thank goodness) haha!!

You could always just dance your heart out at the Iron Demon Ranch and ask for tips...i mean...other ppl may just give you scrip if you're a dancing fool.....

next you'll be telling him to sell his body for scrip lol

Grit
04-08-2013, 06:59 AM
well i was implying that he/she could be a "Dancer" lol

heck i read on here last week someone paid ppl scrip to do the Co-Op with him...sooo making scrip is easy in the game... honestly if i show up at Iron Demon Ranch and see someone dancing on a roof asking for Scrip... i'd give em a grand no problem...

why?? beacuse it'd be funny

LALLY
04-08-2013, 07:00 AM
well i was implying that he/she could be a "Dancer" lol

heck i read on here last week someone paid ppl scrip to do the Co-Op with him...sooo making scrip is easy in the game... honestly if i show up at Iron Demon Ranch and see someone dancing on a roof asking for Scrip... i'd give em a grand no problem...

why?? beacuse it'd be funny

lol.......im with u tho, I have loads of scrip and never seem to need to spend it, dunno why ppl are having problems....

Grit
04-08-2013, 07:06 AM
99% of the weapons in the stores...are junk and well the mods are only $500 each...buy a cpl here and there and youre good to go. Unless they're going through and buying every color of every quad...scrip sticks around for a long time. then again i'm always off killing bugs like it's my job.

i do laugh at ppl who buy the legendary weapons off other people...i mean...if i had an orange LMG that i didn't want, i'd just give it to one of my Squadmates no need to keep something i don't want and i'm not gonna spam the chat or site to get rid of it...LOL well ok...i would spam the chat and wait for someone to reply but then i'd tell them i got bored of waiting and sold it

LALLY
04-08-2013, 07:10 AM
99% of the weapons in the stores...are junk and well the mods are only $500 each...buy a cpl here and there and youre good to go. Unless they're going through and buying every color of every quad...scrip sticks around for a long time. then again i'm always off killing bugs like it's my job.

i do laugh at ppl who buy the legendary weapons off other people...i mean...if i had an orange LMG that i didn't want, i'd just give it to one of my Squadmates no need to keep something i don't want and i'm not gonna spam the chat or site to get rid of it...LOL well ok...i would spam the chat and wait for someone to reply but then i'd tell them i got bored of waiting and sold it

I don't even need to buy a different coloured quad, mine seems to change colour everytime I use it....

Helatic
04-08-2013, 07:13 AM
ive been making scrip just by doing challenges. i mean heck, run a time trial challenge a few times, youll make some scrip

ItISLupus
04-08-2013, 07:15 AM
sell any colored loot you find. break down whites into salvage. After you hit a comfortable threshold with salvage, sell everything. Unless you find so. something you MUST have. Don't buy anything except the tier 4 lock boxes when you gather enough key codes.

do the roadside emergencies. yeah they only give a couple hundred scrip, but they add up. especially when you add in the key codes you'll get.

if you want help, send me a pm on here I'll send you an invite when I get off work.

II Birchy II
04-08-2013, 07:17 AM
Scrip is easy to come by. I'm sitting on 100k scrip at the mo at EGO 607.

I sold everything I don't use every time my in entity is full. I'll check to see if I have any improvements then sell the rest. Also sold all my mods as I'm not focusing on this until I have a legendary LMG.

It's easier than you think.

IAMREALITY
04-08-2013, 05:08 PM
why does everyone keep spelling it script..?

its scrip. man that's annoying.

Because of autocorrect on our phones, and us not noticing it before we hit send lol.

IAMREALITY
04-08-2013, 05:15 PM
Part of my problem is that I keep buying tier 3 lockboxes like a sucker, just to keep getting 3 weapons I really don't want. But you get better weapons in a tier 4? The description is identical to the tier 3 but it says you get 4 instead of 3. I figured for the cost, the tier 3 were the most cost effective overall, but I guess not if you keep getting junk ya don't use (like I have been). Are tier 4's that much better? If so, thanks for the tip!

I also bought that 15+k challenger. Had to do it. (I drive an '11 charger in real life, so I'm kinda loyal lol)

raylo
04-08-2013, 05:16 PM
"killlllll everyyyythingggggg!!!!"

IAMREALITY
04-08-2013, 05:29 PM

Ok, so I have no idea what Iron Demon Ranch is lol. Guess I've got some learning to do!

GodSpark
04-08-2013, 05:57 PM
sell any colored loot you find. break down whites into salvage. After you hit a comfortable threshold with salvage, sell everything. Unless you find so. something you MUST have. Don't buy anything except the tier 4 lock boxes when you gather enough key codes.

do the roadside emergencies. yeah they only give a couple hundred scrip, but they add up. especially when you add in the key codes you'll get.

if you want help, send me a pm on here I'll send you an invite when I get off work.

^This is the best advice thus far.

Major Nelson
04-08-2013, 05:59 PM

scrip is useless in this game, as weapons you find are better than the store ones and every weapon variation has same bass stats same fior vehicles all everything is is just variation and non-randomly generated like it should be, you want arksalvage scrip is useless

maztor
04-08-2013, 06:08 PM
Dude where did you find script? I'm stuck with these lame scrip.

EvilSpud
04-08-2013, 06:12 PM
1,000,000 scrip = 1 script

GodSpark
04-08-2013, 06:13 PM
scrip is useless in this game, as weapons you find are better than the store ones and every weapon variation has same bass stats same fior vehicles all everything is is just variation and non-randomly generated like it should be, you want arksalvage scrip is useless

You still need it for lockboxes, mods, and items you buy with faction rep. Plus it is the currency used to buy weapons from other players. Useless? Not quite.

maztor
04-08-2013, 06:15 PM
1,000,000 scrip = 1 script

Oh thanks, I wasn't sure about the economy or conversion rates and such.

IAMREALITY
04-08-2013, 07:57 PM

Virgin begone...