PDA

View Full Version : question about scopes

ajh47
04-07-2013, 10:51 PM
i was wondering if there were any holo sights. i didnt want to put a scope mod on my AR and not like it.. just curious if any stumbled over 1

War5torm
04-07-2013, 10:55 PM
i was wondering if there were any holo sights. i didnt want to put a scope mod on my AR and not like it.. just curious if any stumbled over 1
Every sight mod I've seen has been an ACOG sight, which has turned my guns in a sniper basically. I think all of ths sight mods are like that... Which is really lame. I won't be adding any more sight mods to my weapons

A s0t
04-07-2013, 10:55 PM
yeah don't do that anymore putting scopes on anything but snipers

LALLY
04-07-2013, 10:58 PM
yeh I didn't bother after I moded a pistol with ACOG sight, so retarted

Wynce
04-07-2013, 11:02 PM
I got an awesome shotgun scope! It made it a sniper rifle!

..Too bad it can't hit anything more than 5 feet away..

ajh47
04-07-2013, 11:05 PM
ty was wondering.. i got this semi auto AR that the scope was on it. liked the fact that it had over 400 dmg but wasnt a fan of that scope..

A s0t
04-07-2013, 11:06 PM
ty was wondering.. i got this semi auto AR that the scope was on it. liked the fact that it had over 400 dmg but wasnt a fan of that scope..
you can destroy all the mods on the guns that will get rid of the scope it cost green currency

Grit
04-08-2013, 04:32 AM
Yeah the sight mods blow. I won't be putting any one anything. I don't use sniper rifles and they're way too much of a pain in the arse for ARs...pretty much pointless IMO. I use AR's and Shotguns to be up in the mix so Iron Sights all the way baby!!

Bronson
04-08-2013, 05:14 AM
I use a pump-action shotgun and an burst assault rifle with a scope. On AR's I love them, since you can easily headshot them from afar, without being stuck to the slow shooting of a sniper rifle. And I use my shotgun for close quarters, since it also has a nice range :D

Dandrielas
04-08-2013, 05:16 AM
I use scopes on my ARs all the time. I like the fact that it turns into a mid-range sniper rifle. It is especially useful when I get swarmed by guys.

Grit
04-08-2013, 05:50 AM
??? if you're "swarmed by guys" wouldn't that mean they're all around you and up in your face? how could a scope even help in that situation??

IMO Scopes on anything other than Snipers are totally pointless and worthless lol.. there are no enemies that far away that you'd need a scope on an AR...then again perhaps sitting back taking pot-shots is fun...