PDA

View Full Version : Campaign: do you think there will be more? Non-spoilers, please.

Ovid
04-07-2013, 11:52 PM
So, I'm haven't finished the main missions yet, but I think I'm pretty close. My question is, is there room for more main missions in the future? I mean, I'm not sure how they would expand them, since we are running out of usable land mass. Maybe we will go to somewhere else in the bay area? Maybe more separate maps like the mines? or will future content be strictly episode missions? Don't get me wrong, I like the Episode missions so far, but if there was a serious lack of single player mission updates, I'd think I'd lose steam on this game pretty quick. There wouldn't be much else to do besides grinding for reputation, legendary weapons, and perfecting the various pursuits for costumes and titles.

Oh, side note, does anyone know if the current episode missions will be accessible in the future? I heard something about how they will disappear, so how would future characters get all the outfits? Cause I know I want to put a female Castithan in Irisa's outfit. It'd be more color than they'd probably know what to do with, lol.

Beta582
04-07-2013, 11:54 PM
Not to spoil anything but they left it wide open for more.

Nerdy Ryuu
04-07-2013, 11:55 PM
dlccccc, so yeah

Munx
04-08-2013, 12:49 AM
check pursuits, it says season 1. Enough said.

Ataraxia
04-08-2013, 12:53 AM
Definitely, when you see the final cutscene you'll understand why.