PDA

View Full Version : So, who wants me? ... >.> ... <.< ...

TSCreed
04-08-2013, 12:46 AM
Hi, I'm a gamer, been that way since 82' and will be that way when my grand kids are crying for me to stop calling them "noobs" while beating them at whatever Holodeck style game we're playing because that terms for old people. I'll let my currently sad temp signature give my current in game stats so this post will remain as up to date as possible with the least needed input from me. No reason to keep bumping it if nobody cares, right? ;)

So! I'm a big fan of what Defiance can be, nay will be, when they eventually iron out all these issues and bugs that comes from having to rush a project. This is new territory so I'm seriously not someone who is full of "hate" for the things I've expected since BETA. I am trying to help out the Wiki as I can, I'm active and enjoy all aspects (PVE, Pursuits, PVP) equally.

I like italia... wait this isn't that type of application. Basically, if you want me, come find me in game. Alexander OConnell is the character and TheSinnersCreed is the PSN ID. I do have a Mic, I will not be sharing my email or phone number and will not just friend anybody because they saw me on here. But if you'd like to give me your "Head hunter speech" I'm game to listen and looking forward to hearing it. :)

Sincerely,
T. S. Creed
"Can you imagine what I would do if I could do all I can" - Sun Tzu

NinjaC00M
04-08-2013, 01:30 AM
Good pitch shame you're in the US region :)

Nexis
04-08-2013, 01:55 AM
The Desert Nomads are always looking for new gamers to join our community. We are a very active clan that focuses on both the PVE and PVP elements of Defiance. If you interested in joining a friendly, active, and mature clan where you will meet other likeminded gamers then check us out at: http://desertnomads.enjin.com/

Best of luck to ya.

TSCreed
04-08-2013, 10:39 AM
I realize I posted this at like 2am last night when most of the people around my Time Zone are asleep, this may not go over well since I know the boards get flooded daily with "Need Clan?" "Want Clan!" and "Check out THIS clan." posts and mine will surely be drowned out quite fast. So, against my better judgement, I'm giving it a bump (maybe two) today just so this can be seen.

Ninja, thanks I agree it's a shame I'm in the States too. ;)
Desert Nomads, I've seen you on every post string... which I expect from Nomads... you know, being migratory and what not, I will consider it. :)

PwnnYClubbeD
04-08-2013, 11:00 AM
you can come try KEQ www.keqonline.com we are running both PC/PS3 side of this game, growing pretty well right now just on new members alone as we await for the senior members to pick up the game.

QUIK420
04-08-2013, 11:22 AM
Ill try to add you and find you in game. I am also a gamer from the 80s and have made a clan, Soldiers of Fortune, which I have been trying to run on Defiance. I play all sorts of games but was psyched by the way Defiance came together. I play with both clan mates and my other friends who may be in other clans. I do both PvE and PvP and am always willing to help out a friend with a quest. I have a mic and use it if I have a group with other mic users otherwise ill let my shooting do the talking lol. In the USA east coast BTW

MARKINEMPAC82S
04-08-2013, 02:36 PM
Creed whats ur psn

Cerne
04-09-2013, 12:19 AM
Hi, I'm a gamer, been that way since 82' and will be that way when my grand kids are crying for me to stop calling them "noobs" while beating them at whatever Holodeck style game we're playing because that terms for old people. I'll let my currently sad temp signature give my current in game stats so this post will remain as up to date as possible with the least needed input from me. No reason to keep bumping it if nobody cares, right? ;)

So! I'm a big fan of what Defiance can be, nay will be, when they eventually iron out all these issues and bugs that comes from having to rush a project. This is new territory so I'm seriously not someone who is full of "hate" for the things I've expected since BETA. I am trying to help out the Wiki as I can, I'm active and enjoy all aspects (PVE, Pursuits, PVP) equally.

I like italia... wait this isn't that type of application. Basically, if you want me, come find me in game. Alexander OConnell is the character and TheSinnersCreed is the PSN ID. I do have a Mic, I will not be sharing my email or phone number and will not just friend anybody because they saw me on here. But if you'd like to give me your "Head hunter speech" I'm game to listen and looking forward to hearing it. :)

Sincerely,
T. S. Creed
"Can you imagine what I would do if I could do all I can" - Sun Tzu

We are layed back and taking pretty much anyone as long as you are not racist, or disrespectful in a serious manner and speak english come check out my post and feel free to apply. We are active both as a EU and NA server with hopes that the region block will be removed so we can merge :) Mic is not necessary but it is very handy to have and recommended.

http://forums.defiance.com/showthread.php?11429-TPR-The-Phoenix-Rising-is-looking-for-you