PDA

View Full Version : My acct

Doc xlll
08-22-2017, 08:03 PM
I have sent many tickets in and posted about a possible bug or issue with my account pertaining to my weapons damage and fire rate.my guns with no rigs applied are weaker than my friends with same damage rolls and better fire rate rolls.for instance when a friend trades me a azaroth the damage drops tremendously and fire rate the same.like my account was glitches or corrupted somehow before my toon hit 6k ego.pls fix this I'm tired of sending tickets in and posting to get no reply by you trion.I've done all you asked me to do when I was getting no rep for vendors from doing daily missions.still only getting certain ones and not the others.and I have to deal with My rig and guns not doing proper damage.pls put a effort in fixing this.it has went on for over a year.thank you for your time.

Deahla
08-22-2017, 09:40 PM
Maybe your friend is using AA or Superiority.

Wuzu
08-24-2017, 12:00 AM
Have you maxed out your weapon skills? Did your friend have their rig on?

Brekka
08-24-2017, 12:40 AM
Have you maxed out your weapon skills? Did your friend have their rig on?

Also has your friend maxed out their weapon skills?

konstantinov
08-24-2017, 03:08 AM
You need concrete evidence showing how neither one of you guys are wearing rigs or have any items on that increase card damage. Simply stating it's broke fix it now will not work.

Moring
08-24-2017, 03:54 AM
make screenshots for you and your friend:
1) with weapon skills
2) loadout with all EGO perks and Power + rig/shield/second weapon unequipped;
3) equipped weapon's card

then post screenshots to compare

r1p
08-24-2017, 05:43 AM
We have already gone over this in another thread and they just keep repeating that it's not a rig issue while ignoring all of the other reasons that it could be.

http://forums.defiance.com/showthread.php?261758-No-reputation-for-named-vendors-and-guns-disapearing

ratpie
08-24-2017, 07:56 PM
when is the last time you ate?

sometimes if im hungry, i dont do as much damage. :p

Mr Devlin
08-25-2017, 11:22 AM
I hear you rat, have a snickers bar!......:)