PDA

View Full Version : Server timing out

Talemecus Valta
04-08-2013, 02:01 AM
Hi all,

I was playing this awesome game last night and I noticed the server speed slowing down.

Must be all the players joining from America or something I thought, until my connection timd out.

This happened a few times over the course of a couple of hours.

Has this happened to anyone else????

T.

traitorer
04-08-2013, 03:32 AM
I got it once Saturday night and a bunch of times on Sunday which sucked because I was trying to sell my friend on the game by letting him play then show him my character

Talemecus Valta
04-08-2013, 04:38 AM
I found out today that it's a server crashing down in flames from the amount of people on there hehehe.

Check this link for the devtracker page.

http://forums.defiance.com/showthread.php?26078-Oveur-Day-6-Improvements-Improvements-Improvements-Niiiice!-WTF

FNL4EVA23
04-08-2013, 05:09 AM
The longer the game is out the worse the severs get.. I can see timeouts during day and night but getting timed out 2-3 times a hour during 1am to 8am est is sad. I rarely see people except camps and since that 8 hour or longer crash days ago. I love the gameplay but i finally said to myself why did i buy day 1 the ce. I hate paying $108 with tax to beta test a game. I believe 3-5 months this game will be fixed online and should of bought then. I respect Trion and they did an amazing job but this needed another 4-6 months to fix all the issues... The store should be closed until servers are stable. I know many including myself bought bits then used them and soon after kicked from server or freeze and what you bought is gone. They could force a server save after you buy things like this feels betaish. I worked with networking for 20 years so i know the steps to see if it is my end first.

The server timeouts finally triggered my ahhhhhhhhh why oh why....