PDA

View Full Version : This message is to Trion World

MasterBlaster77
08-30-2017, 12:37 AM
Recently someone has told me sooner or later that you people were going to shut down the Defiance MMO due to the fact that not that many people play the game. I don't know if this is just a bs Rumor from someone who don't like the game, but i am asking you as someone who has supported your games for over 2-3 years in which i have given you people thousands of dollars to please keep this game going and find ways to get more players on to give your game a shot. I will continue to do everything I can to help your company all I ask is that you please keep the Defiance MMO game going. Btw I recently for some dam reason can't get onto my main account with my toon named Blastermater and need trion worlds to please get to my ticket as soon as they can, but Defiance is a very good game and everyone has their own ideas about the game but I personally believe it is one of the best games I have ever played online.

Chump Norris
08-30-2017, 01:11 AM
Recently someone has told me sooner or later that you people were going to shut down the Defiance MMO

Games like everything else eventually die, so yes, sooner or later the servers will close, but I'd say it's going to be later.

Fisherman Joe
08-30-2017, 02:29 AM
I always check Defiance steam charts to see how well the player base is. It only represents those who play on pc through steam but in general it's a good way to see how the player base is trending. It looks like the average players in the last 30 days is the lowest it's been since May 2014. http://steamcharts.com/app/224600

MasterBlaster77
08-31-2017, 07:49 PM
I really hope they dont shut this game down because I've given Trion Worlds over $5,000 in the time I've started to play their games and this is pretty much now the only game I play if they shut it down they will never see my money again lol

Ned Kelly
08-31-2017, 11:46 PM
http://www.allpar.com/photos/shows/chicago/2013/defiance.jpg

Give it a service!

Add some places on the map to drive to. Off the main roads that are congested with post apocalyptic traffic :mad: You know, in the countryside where there's nothing.....

Darknessss
09-01-2017, 01:19 PM
Before spending any money on a game its best to remember that online MMO's have only been around for about 20 years, so far the best MMO's only lasts about 7. Even the really big titles like Halo, Ultima, Star Trek, etc shut down at some point. Many others get regurgitated into some other version or remain in a hellish single server maintenance mode.

IMO the recent updates show that Rarnok and Destro are far from maintenance mode and are revitalizing defiance so that it lasts well beyond the average MMO.

Fasti
09-01-2017, 01:46 PM
I don't know if this is just a bs Rumor.

It is just a rumor. There is absolutely no truth to it. You've met a recent addition to the Defiance team on the most recent livestream and he is just one of the new faces.

Defiance has fewer players now than at launch, but that's the nature of most games. With that said, Defiance is going strong. Stronger than many of you likely realize.

Members of the Defiance team were flown to Germany for GamesCom and out to Seattle for PAX West. I'm personally very excited for what's ahead.

As for your support ticket, the support team will definitely get in touch with you ASAP. Tickets are handled in the order received so there may be a wait but they are definitely going to follow up with you.

Have a great weekend!

Zer0Playr
09-03-2017, 06:59 AM
It is just a rumor. There is absolutely no truth to it. You've met a recent addition to the Defiance team on the most recent livestream and he is just one of the new faces.

Defiance has fewer players now than at launch, but that's the nature of most games. With that said, Defiance is going strong. Stronger than many of you likely realize.

Members of the Defiance team were flown to Germany for GamesCom and out to Seattle for PAX West. I'm personally very excited for what's ahead.

As for your support ticket, the support team will definitely get in touch with you ASAP. Tickets are handled in the order received so there may be a wait but they are definitely going to follow up with you.

Have a great weekend!

Now that Ex Inanis is in the game, why people would stop playing if soon or later we will know a little more about themm? (Yes, I'm kinda bored without too many things to do, but it doesn't matter, I want to see what Trion is planning for the future of Defiance)

konstantinov
09-03-2017, 08:04 AM
Now that Ex Inanis is in the game, why people would stop playing if soon or later we will know a little more about themm? (Yes, I'm kinda bored without too many things to do, but it doesn't matter, I want to see what Trion is planning for the future of Defiance)

What does this have to do with what fasti said?