PDA

View Full Version : Gear between characters

munrock
04-08-2013, 05:18 AM
Is it possible to move gear between two of your characters without trading the items to a friend and then trading them back?

SteveMND
04-08-2013, 07:14 AM
Not that I'm aware of; it's a shooter game, not a traditional RPG, so I guess they figured transferring weapons between your characters would be like transferring gear between one saved game of Halo and the other. Plus, I think they kinda want you to work on your characters and have them survive by their own merits, rather than being constantly gifted purple and orange hand-me-downs from your higher-level characters. Not sure they actually achieved that with the ability to trade between players, but, meh.

munrock
04-08-2013, 08:19 AM
I wasn't just thinking hand-me-downs, but hand-me-overs. It seems the only way to get purple and orange stuff is through lotteries: shop specials, lockboxes, drops; So when you pick up a really nice weapon and one of your other characters has their whole build designed around use of that weapon type, I imagine it'll be quite annoying.

Najiin
04-08-2013, 08:21 AM
I wasn't just thinking hand-me-downs, but hand-me-overs. It seems the only way to get purple and orange stuff is through lotteries: shop specials, lockboxes, drops; So when you pick up a really nice weapon and one of your other characters has their whole build designed around use of that weapon type, I imagine it'll be quite annoying.

the way requires a 3rd person hopefully someone you trust and know irl give them your items get off your character then get on your new one and bam have them give the items to you