PDA

View Full Version : Some one Hack cloak on Xbox 360

elitemaster24
04-08-2013, 05:34 AM
Someone Hack cloak on Xbox 360 i notice that some1 is using unlimited cloak i could not get the name could not read or i think it dint even show all i remember i was in shadow war and was sniping base c and i see this thing moving i see some1 threw a grenade and he uncloak for a sec then he sat down and recloak and was like that for a long time instill some 1 came bay and he shotgun my team mate

Amber Fae
04-08-2013, 05:38 AM
Please Try to use better spelling It was hard for me to understand you and im sure it is for anyone else as well. Im sure you probably lost track of him for a little while he got his EGO power back and re-cloaked, Its why im not really into the PVP part of the game, its all invisi-B***h's and shotgun w****s, not a fun combo. and if there really is an exploit with cloaking then im sure the devs will find it soon enough :)

Shrouded
04-08-2013, 06:07 AM
I seriously doubt he was using a "Cloak hack". There are SO MANY ways to charge your cloak up fast its not even funny. There is even currently a possible build where you are cloaked constantly with only 3 second gaps every 22 seconds or so. Chances are the guy you saw was using a similar build.

On top of that as if it wasn't enough there are ""Orange"" grade weapons that give bonuses such as "Extended Ability Duration", " Decreased Ability Cooldown" and even "Recharge ability by __% upon Reload/Kill". Added to that cloak as a pretty short cooldown as it is.

Hope this helps clear up your query.