PDA

View Full Version : Bulwark contract.

KashraFall
04-08-2013, 05:58 AM
Do the minigun rampage in the overpass and survive till wave 3. You get about 13 bulwarks per and you can redo it! Much easier than looking for those metallic jerks.

ManaKeKz
04-08-2013, 05:58 AM
Good to know, thanks for sharing :-)

KashraFall
04-08-2013, 06:16 AM
No problem! I found it out when I was waiting for que for my co-op mission. I happened to have a dark matter contractx2 and both are being filled by this little minigame.

Over00
04-08-2013, 06:21 AM
Excellent tip. Spent the better part of 2 hours hunting for these last night and have 20 left to kill

Shismar
04-08-2013, 06:23 AM
Thanks for the hint. I still will let mine expire and hope for less tedious weeklies.

Munx
04-08-2013, 06:31 AM
Very good tip, also got a tip on good places to stand? :p i usually end up barley getting theyr by the skin of my teeth due to the poor accuracy of the minigun vs the dark matters automatic "sniperrifles"

Jack Johnson
04-08-2013, 06:33 AM
Rampage really shouldn't count towards completion, that's a little absurd. Good find though.

KashraFall
04-08-2013, 06:36 AM
Rampage really shouldn't count towards completion, that's a little absurd. Good find though.

I agree! But honestly, it does make sense, you are killing them afterall. It would make a tad more sense if it was a pickup you had to get upon their death. As for where to stand? I stand on the left side for wave one, taking them out as I see them and peering to the right when I see them start to form up. For wave two, I stand on the far left behind the crate and position to take them out as they spawn. Watch the minimap to see if any snuck through. This is where the hard part comes in, the transition from wave 2 to 3. You have to move with the wave of two and immediately get to the far right so you can get everything as it comes up the slope. Hope this helps.

KashraFall
04-08-2013, 06:47 AM
Annnd done, with five hours to spare. I don't know if it was a bug or not but it was a very nice find on my part. Finding bulwarks in ones and two and having to clear an entire darkmatter camp is just hasslesome and tedious!

SYN BLACK XS
04-08-2013, 06:48 AM
Thanks for the tip!! Was having a h*ll of a time finding enough of those guys

KashraFall
04-08-2013, 06:52 AM
No Problem!

Exes
04-08-2013, 06:53 AM
A lot of the rampages and hot shots actually finish the contracts. Having a weekly fill up with bulwark and a daily with dark matter observers (or whatever their name is) makes it easy.

Munx
04-08-2013, 06:54 AM
Tbh I would say its completly fine rampage works toward completition especially considering its 75 bulwarks, thats a absurd amount of bulwarks for normal gameplay.

Btw these work quite well for "living to kill" kill count, i "only" miss 35k kills now lmfao..

Exes
04-08-2013, 06:56 AM
Also you can finish the scrapper daily which need the bigger dog like scrappers with the smash rampage.

KashraFall
04-08-2013, 07:07 AM
I actually finished that when a major scrapper arkfall came raining down. The exploding crystals destroyed the scrappers and I got the credit. I also got the killshot on the boss, so I have had a good morning so far!

Allus Nova
04-10-2013, 10:19 AM
Holy crap, I can't seem to survive past wave 2 on that thing

RawrKitty
04-10-2013, 11:51 PM
Holy crap, I can't seem to survive past wave 2 on that thing

was going to make a video showing how you dont get bulwark credit for that rampage (i tried it the other night didnt get any) ended up working, still got gold with several mistakes, might be helpful to you allus nova (beginning of it bugged and rampage didnt show on map so bear with it

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9e-_jsegBY4&feature=youtu.be

also disregard derps in teamspeak

ventuz
04-11-2013, 12:09 AM
I'm having trouble with this minigame, 1st wave is very difficult to get pass, 2nd wave is easier, 3rd wave too hard to survive until i get to kill any Bulwark...

any tip to survive 1st wave?

Fiancee
04-11-2013, 12:28 AM
Wow, thanks.

Lenko
04-11-2013, 12:30 AM
GG posting it here. All you've done is flag it to be nerfed in an update.

Victim Eyes
04-11-2013, 12:33 AM
75 is a ridiculous amount. I'll have to try this as well.

RawrKitty
04-11-2013, 05:36 AM
GG posting it here. All you've done is flag it to be nerfed in an update.

good, i think it should be nerfed, it kind of defeats the purpose of hunting down bulwarks, lol

KashraFall
04-11-2013, 05:39 AM
Indeed! Where as it is not a bug nor is it a exploit then I shall feel no real problem in doing this until it is fixed. 75 bulwarks is downright rediculous and I hate the things anyways xD.

Phenomenal TJ
04-11-2013, 05:49 AM
Good stuff, I'm a little over halfway there, with plenty of time left. I'm sure my random exploration as I try and find 50K enemies to kill will net me plenty of them though, lol.

Karzak
04-11-2013, 05:52 AM
Very good tip, also got a tip on good places to stand? :p i usually end up barley getting theyr by the skin of my teeth due to the poor accuracy of the minigun vs the dark matters automatic "sniperrifles"

on first wave run forward to the plating that splits the openings in the middle and stand there. Rotate on taking out left and right
On second wave turn around, run past the burnt car and look to your left and just hold the trigger killing almost everything that comes, take out some that come to right and left of you from time to time (look at the map and youll see when they are coming).
On third wave, go left and go behind the wall on your right