PDA

View Full Version : Ferry System to future islands etc

Lt Clayton
04-08-2013, 06:03 AM
Someone jokely mentioned boats maybe added in future dlc which made me think of other cool ideas.

Basically if they do expand the map to allow us to visit other islands/places, I think some kinda ferry system to these places would be pretty cool. Just imagine the ferry getting raided or attacked by sea hell bugs and having to defend the ferry on route to the island. Would add another type of Arkfall event as players join together to protect the ferry.

Just throwing the silly idea out there so feel free to add thoughts or own silly ideas...

LALLY
04-08-2013, 06:08 AM
its a pretty cool idea

Lt Clayton
04-08-2013, 06:16 AM
Cheers Lally

Lt Clayton
04-09-2013, 02:50 AM
To follow on from my crazy ideas of yesterday:

Number 2

Why not have a big underground mine cart which goes from mine to mine, having to fend off 99'ers on the way!

K3LB0T
04-09-2013, 02:58 AM
Heck Yes! I like that idea! All good ideas...while we r talking things we'd like to see how about some sort of head to head races against friends...one of my friends says he can beat me in a race but I think I'd have him...so why not add a competitive race mode?

Lt Clayton
04-09-2013, 03:01 AM
Yh I was wondering why there is no race system in place the other day after doing a 2 lap time trial. I think the mechanics of vehicles not being able to hit each other tames it a little but still would be a welcome addition like in GTA!

Blackwolfe
04-09-2013, 03:17 AM
Im sure it they put a race in an instanced area and turned on collision between players it would work just fine :)

Lt Clayton
04-09-2013, 03:19 AM
Maybe they should add in Fight Club, mentioned in the game and seen in the actual show (however by mentioning it I can never take part) :( lol

K3LB0T
04-09-2013, 03:22 AM
True that but they dont even need collisions really. I race people to ark falls and its cool to see all of the lines people take to get there.

K3LB0T
04-09-2013, 03:24 AM
Maybe they should add in Fight Club, mentioned in the game and seen in the actual show (however by mentioning it I can never take part) :( lol

Haha nice bro ur f'n funny! Seriously that would be really cool! I want to see some bars and things like that! With performers and such, like GTA

Lt Clayton
04-09-2013, 03:33 AM
Cheers mate, and they say Americans dont get a british sence of humour. And yes for a place supposely filled with scumbags, mercenarys, gamblers and thieves we have very little dwellings to drink away our sorrows, like our best friend being eaten by a hellbug! Saying that could go for a hellbug burger!!!