PDA

View Full Version : The E-Rep Medic

Grit
04-08-2013, 06:32 AM
So this E-rep Medic always ends up in the middle of the ole Hellbug Nests... Does anyone else stop to think why or how he ended up there? does anyone keep leaving him there because he needs to learn a lesson??

Personally i think he biffed it while doing some epic stunts on his quad and well just happened to land in the middle of a nest... i don't know how many times i've taken flight on my quad and ended up in a bad situation...like the middle of a raider camp or a mind that has been taken over by raiders...

NCDigital
04-08-2013, 07:21 AM
*******'s one hell of a drug I guess.

Grit
04-08-2013, 07:25 AM
Whoa, PA person on the forum? Welcome fellow Pennsylvanian!

I never even though that he could have partied too dang hard at the Crater Bar and woke up hungover and naked in the middle of a Hellbug Nest..

Krazee DD
04-08-2013, 07:45 AM
My guess.....

http://i.imgflip.com/26am.jpg

Grit
04-08-2013, 07:57 AM
AHAHAHAHA!!!

For some reason the E-Rep Medic probably has the most epic adventures in the game.

RLStroud
04-08-2013, 10:25 AM
Well our working theory of the epic quad jump gone wrong holds a lot of merit.

I think he might have been at the Crater Bar, maybe mixing some of his meds and taking some shots. Most likely he had planned to just get a room for the night, but Cass probably annoyed him and he bolted on the quad.

Grit
04-08-2013, 11:05 AM
I have a feeling that what happens at the Crater Bar, Stays at the Crater Bar...and that is why we will never really know why The E-Rep Medic is stuck in the middle of a hellbug nest...

lots of good theories posted here..

Perhaps he was taken SNIPE hunting with his fellow super buddy E-Rep guys and then he got lost...fell asleep and just woke up in a hellbug nest...

Nhoji
04-08-2013, 11:11 AM
I think I've seen him running around aimlessly during the desperate times hot shot as well. He is a busy man.

Grit
04-08-2013, 11:39 AM
Whoa, a Pittsburgher!!

Glad to see yinz made it to Defiance n'at!!

OH Crap...i bet what happened is this..

he was at the St Pat's Parade dahn tahn and he drank too many whalebones of beers and missed his T back to Dormont...then he stumbled drunkenly into the hellbug nest...