PDA

View Full Version : Issues with Online account and PSN account connecting...

Moon Unit
04-08-2013, 07:03 AM
I have put my playstation console code onto my account online along with my code for my pre-order thing on the online profile. Also put in my code in-game that was on the back of the instruction manual. But for some reason I'm not getting anything in-game (supposed to get sporeshot for pre-order). Also my Player HUB on the website is saying I need to start a mission to begin gaining stats, but I've had the game and have been playing it for over a week... I'm a tad bit confused... any help?

Leohopefull2011
04-08-2013, 07:06 AM
Quite a few people are having the player hub issue.. The missing items are something that you might need to contact customer support. Did you go into the defiance store and check the claim area for your items?

Moon Unit
04-08-2013, 07:13 AM
I didn't... but when I typed in my little 12-digit code on the back of the manual it gave me a couple of items, just not the ones I was expecting.. but I will try the claim area

Leohopefull2011
04-08-2013, 07:32 AM
Yea it took me a day or two to get all of my items.

Kami Drathan
04-08-2013, 08:27 AM
ive been connected my console to online did allot of quest about to make a clan but still saying creaate a char. and start a mission

Rusty
04-08-2013, 08:44 AM
ive been connected my console to online did allot of quest about to make a clan but still saying creaate a char. and start a mission
Its a known issue that they are working on.