PDA

View Full Version : Expos....

Absolute power
09-04-2017, 01:06 PM
Is anyone else sick of doing 100 plus expos a week and either getting auto extracted or nothing but purple drops? There should be a better rewards system. And im really gettting sick getting auto extracted. Atleast 3 times a week. What's the point of grinding if the rewards are garbage and you constantly get auto extracted?????

6ft lower
09-04-2017, 01:23 PM
well then whats left? sounding like a downer to me man. expos give quite a bit of loot. just wish they would add
1 or 2 more

Rouge Magma
09-04-2017, 05:42 PM
I noticed sometimes when a 3rd or 4th player joins, the drops from regular enemies include things like nades, stims, and spikes. But not always. Not sure if this affects the final reward as well. So, I usually don't kick people out when they want to join my session. This is for PC NA.

Moring
09-05-2017, 12:38 AM
I noticed sometimes when a 3rd or 4th player joins, the drops from regular enemies include things like nades, stims, and spikes. But not always. Not sure if this affects the final reward as well. So, I usually don't kick people out when they want to join my session. This is for PC NA.

most likely the person who joins uses ravenous consumption synergy as it has a chance to drop nades, stims and spikes

Attomix
09-05-2017, 01:13 AM
Having done hundred's of expos solo I have generally had better rewards with a full team

Valani
09-05-2017, 11:21 AM
At least you didn't get a Tier 1 mod from your loot drops after beating the Boss like I did. That was 2-3 months ago, but wow, was I ready to quit the game after that. This was WAY after they supposedly 'improved' the drop rate from higher Tiers, too.

Johnny Dbag
09-05-2017, 11:45 AM
Expo drops are complete trash. You used to be able to get good chips from them, then a while back they changed the loot table and ever since then expos are completely pointless. It is extremely frustrating because I, and many of my friends, enjoy expos, but the rewards are terrible. I have never gotten a supreme expo gun to drop. It took me 19 months between superiority shield drops, and the one that dropped was less than desired. I have not had worthwhile chip drop in I can't even remember how long. I do not see why the purse strings are so tight on what is supposed to be end game content. Don't get me started on smashing worthless chips for shards to gamble at the vendor. That is even less rewarding than the expos themselves.

If they would put the old loot table back into expos it would be a much better, more rewarding grind.

Valani
09-05-2017, 12:48 PM
Expo drops are complete trash. You used to be able to get good chips from them, then a while back they changed the loot table and ever since then expos are completely pointless. It is extremely frustrating because I, and many of my friends, enjoy expos, but the rewards are terrible. I have never gotten a supreme expo gun to drop. It took me 19 months between superiority shield drops, and the one that dropped was less than desired. I have not had worthwhile chip drop in I can't even remember how long. I do not see why the purse strings are so tight on what is supposed to be end game content. Don't get me started on smashing worthless chips for shards to gamble at the vendor. That is even less rewarding than the expos themselves.

If they would put the old loot table back into expos it would be a much better, more rewarding grind.

I remember this as well. The loot pool cache used to be exclusive to set amount of chips and ARK shields (that rarely dropped), then they threw in all the other ones from the Cyber Rig Vendor, which wasn't necessary. I never saw it mentioned in none of the patch notes a while after the Alcatraz add-on they were even being added. Of course, this was around the time we lost the ladder and that wasn't in the patch notes that definitely did not benefit us.