PDA

View Full Version : explosions 101

hyrenfreak
04-08-2013, 07:27 AM
is the co-op bugged? everytime i go in it nothing in there for a long time then when i get to the point i need i get a cutscene and cant do anything

jnt
04-08-2013, 07:31 AM
Haven't had a problem there.

DS Triggah
04-08-2013, 07:33 AM
i did have a problem then it was ok suppose its a random occur bug

3Dsoldier
04-08-2013, 04:04 PM
is the co-op bugged? everytime i go in it nothing in there for a long time then when i get to the point i need i get a cutscene and cant do anything

Also experiencing this problem, after entering the building a cutscene happens and after just a empty room no "hulker", nothing to kill.

Tayce
04-08-2013, 04:11 PM
As far as I can tell, somwhere around the hulker, the map bugs out (haven't seen it personally, but something seems to be wrong there).

The group that got the bug starts to break up, but then someone new tries to join, they'll be transported to the bugged map before the previous group breaks completely.... and so on since new ppl starts running and keeping the bugged map open.

If you don't get the cutscene in the beginning, just quit it asap, as long as you're in that bugged map new players might be transported to that one as well.
You can also tell it's bugged by you not being grouped with anyone when you enter.

That's my theory anyway :)

3Dsoldier
04-08-2013, 05:19 PM
i was finally making it and then suddenly connection to server lost and unable to reconnect for now, critical error or something =/ going to sleep anyway...

Oster
04-08-2013, 05:44 PM
A friend and I had trouble getting into this instance multiple times.

We queued in the same group, both loaded into the instance and after a good 20 to 30 seconds everybody in the group magically appeared on my screen but I was no longer in the group as far as I could tell. My friend said I was still in the group on his screen but I was thinking I wouldn't get credit for any of the kills so we tried to re-queue, same thing happens. So I leave the instance and can't find an option to get back in. I drop group and and get auto-replaced and I queue up for the instance alone. I get into a group that works fine for about 5 minutes and then both instances just suddenly end as if they have been completed for both groups and kick everyone out but the in the damage list that was displayed it was a collection of the first group I was in and it showed me at the bottom as having done 0 damage. Totally confusing.