PDA

View Full Version : PS3 Guild Needed

ryanoliver56
02-26-2013, 11:57 AM
Please post guild websites, Im looking for a guild. Thanks.

BleedForMe
02-26-2013, 11:59 AM
Feel free to check out Exodus! We are very new, and looking to grow. This provides a great opportunity to have a high tier position within the guild. I'll also post our guild website, still working on that as well.

http://exodus.guildlaunch.com

Loonatyc
02-26-2013, 12:04 PM
Corruption is also recruiting, if you meet the requirements. You must have a mic, and an age requirement is currently in talks among officers so it would be beneficial if you are at least age 18. We stand around 40 members strong now, and many of us are banding together in other games until the Defiance launch day. Check us out at:

http://ps3.guildlaunch.com

Xannidel
02-26-2013, 01:07 PM
Did you not even bother looking at the guilds that are ON THE FIRST PAGE? You did not mention anything about like having a mic or anything like that which would be helpful to other potential guild members.

If this is your first time doing these sort of things then you need to try and give us as much info as you can and what not.

Doc
02-26-2013, 01:21 PM
Corruption is currently open for applications for PS3 members.

The guild website is located in my sig. Good luck in finding a PS3 Guild.

ryanoliver56
02-26-2013, 04:29 PM
Thank you for the tips all.

Im 18+, havent played an MMO for quite awhile, I have a mic, no other MMOs I am planning on playing in regards to playing before defiance release or beta events. Yes, I am new to this. I read a few posts and all seemed to lean towards XBox so I threw a life raft out for PS3, didn't find it necessary if guilds are recruiting to scramble through hundreds of posts. I thought recruitment meant actives looking for actives so what better way to find them than to throw a new active post? I dunno call me crazy. Thank you for the info provided.

A s0t
02-26-2013, 04:47 PM
no ypu need a xbox 360
the shoulder button should never be used as a primary weapon fire button

Loonatyc
02-26-2013, 05:01 PM
Why? Because it allows for a faster rate of fire on single fire weapons, such as semi-automatic assault rifles, than the 360's triggers do? Or do you just want to troll a PS3 thread and be a fan boy? Logic obviously isn't your strong suit so I'm betting you're just a fan boy ;)

A s0t
02-26-2013, 05:10 PM
i love MAG on the ps3 but it be better to shoot using a trigger, i have both consoles

Loonatyc
02-26-2013, 05:24 PM
Try a single fire weapon on a game such as CoD(can't believe I'm saying that) on both 360 and ps3. Shoot it as fast as you can on both, then decide. The triggers take more time to pull which is a slower register. The button press is nearly instant though. It's effective for burst firing too. I used to be the same as you. I used CoD MW2 as a basis of comparison. Using the FAL semi-auto, or a burst fire gun, I could kill faster on PS3. Using R1 I can hit about 5-7 shots a second. With the 360's triggers I was barely hitting 3.

Not endorsing playing CoD. Use another dual console shooter, as long as it has semi-auto ARs. Not sure if Battlefield has em or not. We agree on one thing though. MAG was amazing.

A s0t
02-26-2013, 05:31 PM
i'm sorry but cod is crap, full of kids, trolls and cheaters, and veteran difficulty is just grenade spam. i just wish MAG had a option to remap the shooting the gun button and uncharted 3, ill might give it a try on far cry 3 when it cheap for ps3

Xannidel
02-26-2013, 05:32 PM
i'm sorry but cod is crap, full of kids, trolls and cheaters, and veteran difficulty is just grenade spam.

How does that have anything to do with what he is talking about. He was just using that as an example because he had no idea about Battlefield.

A s0t
02-26-2013, 05:37 PM
How does that have anything to do with what he is talking about. He was just using that as an example because he had no idea about Battlefield.
did you not read ill give a try out with far cry 3

Xannidel
02-26-2013, 05:39 PM
Yes I did read it but you could acknowledge what he is saying instead of just calling CoD bad and what not.

Loonatyc
02-26-2013, 05:45 PM
Far Cry 3 is SOOOOOOOOOO good...

A s0t
02-26-2013, 05:46 PM
i thought that was implied, my bad. beside i never called it bad, but a bunch of cheaters and grenade spam is not very fun

Loonatyc
02-26-2013, 06:02 PM
i thought that was implied, my bad. beside i never called it bad, but a bunch of cheaters and grenade spam is not very fun

You're right about that. I wasn't sure which other games had single fire ARs. Try it out though. I also find that I can ADS faster with L1 than with LT.

BleedForMe
02-26-2013, 06:05 PM
Lets go back to the N64 controller, can we all agree? ;)

Loonatyc
02-26-2013, 06:15 PM
Oh god no. The design was awful.

BleedForMe
02-26-2013, 06:17 PM
Hahaha. Are you trying to tell me that it wasn't the MOST logical design...ever?

Yooji
02-26-2013, 06:17 PM
it's not like my business nor do I really care .. but wasn't this a recruitment thread?

Loonatyc
02-26-2013, 06:18 PM
More like an "I want to be recruited" thread..

BleedForMe
02-26-2013, 06:22 PM
You used a past tense there Yooji, so you answered your own question =)

ryanoliver56
02-26-2013, 08:04 PM
N64 controller, NO. Recruitment thread, YES. CoD, MEH. Prefer the hope for Defiance to be on time, which should hopefully happen.

emanual
02-26-2013, 09:53 PM
I'm 19, I have pretty decent game experience, I have a mic, I enjoy co-op with others alot (I played dark souls/demons souls too much :P) and am looking to get in on a guild of decent peoples. I think I'll join you corruption guys since it looks like you got a decent head start, or apply to join at least.

Desidus
02-26-2013, 10:14 PM
I think this thread officially just convinced me not to join corruption ps3 guild...

Loonatyc
02-27-2013, 12:10 AM
ryanoliver: Feel free to apply.
a s0t: let me know how your trials with the controllers go.
Desidus: That's too bad, you'll miss out on a good guild.

Xannidel
02-27-2013, 05:45 AM
I think this thread officially just convinced me not to join corruption ps3 guild...

How so? Seems a tad odd to base a decision on one post without really getting to know us at all.

Yooji
02-27-2013, 06:12 AM
How so? Seems a tad odd to base a decision on one post without really getting to know us at all.

I believe his judgement is based on your actions in this thread.

@OP, thanks for the PM but we're a PC clan and we're not planning on expanding to any other platforms :)

Doc
02-27-2013, 08:14 AM

Not sure why, the OP wants to be recruited and what better way to recruit someone that to get to know him and show him that we have a fun, relaxed, chill environment in Corruption.

Yes we are serious about gaming when the time comes, but it is a month away from release. Know is the time to get to know each other before the game play begins.

I see nothing wrong here at all, the OP should feel like hes gotten a lot of attention from Corruption and that we really would like for him to join.

Doc
02-27-2013, 08:16 AM
I'm 19, I have pretty decent game experience, I have a mic, I enjoy co-op with others alot (I played dark souls/demons souls too much :P) and am looking to get in on a guild of decent peoples. I think I'll join you corruption guys since it looks like you got a decent head start, or apply to join at least.
We are at 43 registered members pre-launch so I would say thats a good head start :) Your more than welcome to put in an app and get to know us a bit better.

Xannidel
02-27-2013, 08:45 AM

I hope it was not anything that I said that made you come to that decision, we are really a nice group of people if you would give us a chance. But that is your call and I wish you the best regardless of your decision.

aka
03-16-2013, 05:50 AM
The Covenant is always looking for people to game with. We are a relaxed forum based "clan" "league" "guild" whatever you want to call it. We play many games. As far Defiance goes we are all very excited about this title and look forward to meeting many other friends. See sig for link

MAXQSMART
03-16-2013, 06:14 AM
The Covenant is always looking for people to game with. We are a relaxed forum based "clan" "league" "guild" whatever you want to call it. We play many games. As far Defiance goes we are all very excited about this title and look forward to meeting many other friends. See sig for link

Thanks again AKA, we are trying very diligently to make our group of fine gamer a little different than most. Foremost, we are committed to putting our members first and we will continue to do this. We are very transparent with everything that we do within our group and constantly take our members thoughts and concerns serious and implement their ideas.

We also have dedicated servers for most of the most played and popular online and MP games including all the social networks including TeamSpeak.

We have great folks and we have great fun together. You will love us !

www.waitingforotherplayer.com

xXUnrealgodXx
04-05-2013, 12:28 PM
We are currently looking for standard recruits, as well as higher tier members to help manage the guild. If you'd like to inquire about the high tier positions, send BrutalSage a PM (PSN: BrutalSageZ) Or xXUnrealgodXx (PSN: xXUnreaGodXx). If you're just looking to sign up, fill out an application. Welcome to The Brutes everyone, see you soon in Defiance!

Cerne
04-05-2013, 03:08 PM
Please post guild websites, Im looking for a guild. Thanks.

we are layed back and taking pretty much anyone as long as you are not racist, or disrespectful in a serious manner and speak english come check out my post and feel free to apply

http://forums.defiance.com/showthread.php?11429-TPR-The-Phoenix-Rising-is-looking-for-you

aka
05-11-2013, 09:29 AM
Bump of thread ....
The Covenant is an adult teamwork driven group of PS3 gamers. All with mics. We play many games not just defiance.
Check us out at .....
Www.waitingforotherplayers.com
Your search for other like minded gamers ends here
We have an active Defiance clan to run everything from main mission #1, arkfalls, co-op, PVP , Contracts
You name it there is always someone willing to run it

niqniq935
05-13-2013, 04:50 PM
Hey,

If you are interested in a clan/community, check out Tactical Gaming (TG). We use In-game mics or TS3 for communication and are active. You can also have active forums where you can connect with other players, ask questions, or answer questions. We do PvP, PvE, co-op, etc. are looking for more like-minded, mature gamers who focus on tactics and teamwork. A little bit about us: TacticalGaming.net was created in Nov 2004 to bring together like-minded gamers from around the globe, to share interests in teamwork and tactics. Join our 2200+ members at www.tacticalgaming.net

Hope you check us out!