PDA

View Full Version : Anyone play from10pm to 8am central time?

Outlandish
04-08-2013, 08:54 AM
I can only play at night and last night was completely empty. Anyone want to group up and play add me my psn is asmuncher

CeissaDesiste
04-08-2013, 09:10 AM
My family, friends and I all play til at least 3am Central Time every day, but we are usually running full groups of 4.

Try switching phases to other people on your friends list, because there are always a bunch of people on during those time on the phases I am usually playing.

spectrum
04-08-2013, 02:22 PM
I can only play at night and last night was completely empty. Anyone want to group up and play add me my psn is asmuncher i am in mt. time and am a hour behind you so can play those hours easy, it would be 9-7 for me. and ive been playing roughtly 6pm-3am. i sure it will die down once i get to the end of the semeter crunch, but yeah im down. add spectrum on psn and ill send you a clan invite as well.

THE CRAZZED
04-08-2013, 04:29 PM
I can only play at night and last night was completely empty. Anyone want to group up and play add me my psn is asmuncher

Im on all the time during those hours Ill add u so look for THE_CRAZZED dont know how late tonight though because I havent slept much since launch and am VERY SLEEPY lol

JohnnyInk
04-08-2013, 04:34 PM

I play till about 2-4am mostly all week, I don't go in to work until 12p noon, add me

Zeta Reticuli
04-08-2013, 04:38 PM
i do. add EulogyOFaPharaoh