PDA

View Full Version : I predicted what would happen when the patch came out.

Aliasse
09-06-2017, 03:57 PM
Don't increase mass blaster's damage. The reason why people initally didn't like it because of the falloff but overall it's one of the underrated weapons that out dps blast rifles.

I would like to see a increase of crit dmg on smg and assault rifles for different kind of builds.

The suggestion of buffing guiding rockets will create a large amount of salt in pvp, you're asking people with celestial wrath to single handily beat pvp xD and above all there are ways to track/curve rockets without it having to hit anything in its path.

Guiding rockets > snipers if this patch goes through. You're basically asking for the better skill players to say goodbye because anyone can beat you now.

Depravity is getting a 100% damage buff? There is no counter to bio puddles in this game yet and seeing a weapon becoming strong without any reason. Sludge job is to create a type of crowd control so why the buff to damage?

I like what trion is trying to do but don't leave out the factor of pvp

From 17-8-2017 from pts section in regards to the buffs on the 2nd page.
This really makes me want to question if you're playing your own game.

Rebar
09-06-2017, 04:02 PM
From what I understand is that it's Trion's game and they do as they see fit and play it as they want to.

pavel demutt
09-06-2017, 04:10 PM
The problem with GRLs and Rocket launchers in general is that you can jump while firing them.

DEATHBRINGER210
09-06-2017, 04:16 PM
just wait until cs gets reports , about pvp on grls

DEATHBRINGER210
09-06-2017, 04:20 PM
what about a perma cloaked grl user ohh myy

Aliasse
09-06-2017, 04:24 PM
The problem with GRLs and Rocket launchers in general is that you can jump while firing them.

Unlike weapons like rifles/smg/shotgun and snipers. You can punished for jumping and shooting by having a large spread but the recoil decent enough for projectiles to be used

DEATHBRINGER210
09-06-2017, 04:54 PM
it will be easy to see , who is glitching with grls . if they take to many rockets to kill.

Aliasse
09-06-2017, 06:57 PM
I'll try to say it once more.
There are other ways of making weapons viable instead of increasing damage. If we're talking about projectiles like rockets, you should increase the velocity or splash.

FistPumper
09-06-2017, 08:06 PM
Pvp is ruined now

Deahla
09-06-2017, 09:49 PM
Pvp is ruined now

It has been ever since Trion got the brilliant idea to nerf everything back in February 2016.